Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 Leaked (Confirmed)

Recommended Posts

mmpaw37 said:
  alexbishop44 said:
Also i think that is parked on the outside of Turn 1 of Canada with the large detailed grandtanads behind the car. Lolks good as i said! Dont think @justbiglee can say this is a a painting of project cars photoshopped


My word!!!, and I thought I was an F1 nut! lol

Very good perception there alexbishop44!

Thanks glad to be a help, i could only be a bigger f1 nut if i went to each race track side! I am very hyped up for this game!!!!!! Especially now my Fanatec V2 base is ordered!!!! Hoping f1 is not released till after 17th June now! Probably the only person on this forum to say that haha
If the forums were a village @alexbishop44 would have been.lynched by now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmpaw37 said:
Also i think that is parked on the outside of Turn 1 of Canada with the large detailed grandtanads behind the car. Lolks good as i said! Dont think @justbiglee can say this is a a painting of project cars photoshopped
Yep, I'm sure it is too! That's so awesome that we can tell where a car is parked on a track just from looking at barrier and grandstand placements! :p


Great stuff eh!...It goes along way when you can tell which circuit it is with basically a limited view!.

By the way PeteTheDuck, is there a way we can attract your attention other than sending you a PM?, would be good if it was like @justbiglee etc.

If you @ tag him in your post it will send him a notification (If he has that enabled in his settings) that someone has mentioned him in a post. @PeteTheDuck 
Yeah @mmpaw37, if you do that then I'll get a notification.

But by the way, I'm simply a moderator for the forum. I don't work for Codemasters, I'm just a fan of their games like everyone else, so I don't know any more on game development than you do! But yeah, I'm sure the visuals will look awesome this year being on the new more powerful consoles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmpaw37 said:
mmpaw37 said:
Also i think that is parked on the outside of Turn 1 of Canada with the large detailed grandtanads behind the car. Lolks good as i said! Dont think @justbiglee can say this is a a painting of project cars photoshopped
Yep, I'm sure it is too! That's so awesome that we can tell where a car is parked on a track just from looking at barrier and grandstand placements! :p


Great stuff eh!...It goes along way when you can tell which circuit it is with basically a limited view!.

By the way PeteTheDuck, is there a way we can attract your attention other than sending you a PM?, would be good if it was like @justbiglee etc.

If you @ tag him in your post it will send him a notification (If he has that enabled in his settings) that someone has mentioned him in a post. @PeteTheDuck 
Yeah @mmpaw37, if you do that then I'll get a notification.

But by the way, I'm simply a moderator for the forum. I don't work for Codemasters, I'm just a fan of their games like everyone else, so I don't know any more on game development than you do! But yeah, I'm sure the visuals will look awesome this year being on the new more powerful consoles.


Oh right @PeteTheDuck...How does that work then if you're not on their payroll?...sort of freelance if you will...?

Interested to know...

I'm simply doing it because I love posting and reading these forums! I've been a member here since September 2010 so I know exactly how they work, all the rules, etc. I've always wanted to be a moderator here and when the opportunity arose to possibly become a community moderator, I was lucky enough to be recommended by a few other members, along with @fIsince08!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juice29 said:
mmpaw37 said:
  alexbishop44 said:
Also i think that is parked on the outside of Turn 1 of Canada with the large detailed grandtanads behind the car. Lolks good as i said! Dont think @justbiglee can say this is a a painting of project cars photoshopped


My word!!!, and I thought I was an F1 nut! lol

Very good perception there alexbishop44!

Thanks glad to be a help, i could only be a bigger f1 nut if i went to each race track side! I am very hyped up for this game!!!!!! Especially now my Fanatec V2 base is ordered!!!! Hoping f1 is not released till after 17th June now! Probably the only person on this forum to say that haha
If the forums were a village @alexbishop44 would have been.lynched by now
When were people thinking of getting F1 2015? I was always expecting june since they said earlier in the season. Its right in the European season which is where the main audience is for a F1 Game and enough time to sort out how competitve each team is. Plus we know the Marussia (Mannor) coming back news created a "panic" at codemasters as they probably had to find space in the game for a whole extra team with just 2 weeks before seaaon starts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmpaw37 said:
mmpaw37 said:
Also i think that is parked on the outside of Turn 1 of Canada with the large detailed grandtanads behind the car. Lolks good as i said! Dont think @justbiglee can say this is a a painting of project cars photoshopped
Yep, I'm sure it is too! That's so awesome that we can tell where a car is parked on a track just from looking at barrier and grandstand placements! :p


Great stuff eh!...It goes along way when you can tell which circuit it is with basically a limited view!.

By the way PeteTheDuck, is there a way we can attract your attention other than sending you a PM?, would be good if it was like @justbiglee etc.

If you @ tag him in your post it will send him a notification (If he has that enabled in his settings) that someone has mentioned him in a post. @PeteTheDuck 
Yeah @mmpaw37, if you do that then I'll get a notification.

But by the way, I'm simply a moderator for the forum. I don't work for Codemasters, I'm just a fan of their games like everyone else, so I don't know any more on game development than you do! But yeah, I'm sure the visuals will look awesome this year being on the new more powerful consoles.


Oh right @PeteTheDuck...How does that work then if you're not on their payroll?...sort of freelance if you will...?

Interested to know...

I'm simply doing it because I love posting and reading these forums! I've been a member here since September 2010 so I know exactly how they work, all the rules, etc. I've always wanted to be a moderator here and when the opportunity arose to possibly become a community moderator, I was lucky enough to be recommended by a few other members, along with @fIsince08!
And I'm forever grateful you two are around, you do an awesome job - Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fair play with the amount the cm mods have posted in the forums recently! I know they havent (because they cant) given any info yet on what to expect this year but with the way the forums have been run in recent years its nice to see they might care about us afterall. Doesnt even seem like the cm forums the way ppl are getting on lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmpaw37 said:

...HOWEVER...

I reach the big old age of 40 in May(Yes...40yrs old and still gaming crazy!), but when you've been gaming/programming since the Sinclair ZX80 days, it's a hard hobby/addiction to kill!..., would be a nice birth month gift though! ;-)

(Are you listening Codemasters!)

yeah I'm 37 in ,may and like you I've been gaming all my life as well in fact I pretty much play games every day really all day too seeing as I don't have a job although it is difficult for me with my disability and such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmpaw37 said:

...HOWEVER...

I reach the big old age of 40 in May(Yes...40yrs old and still gaming crazy!), but when you've been gaming/programming since the Sinclair ZX80 days, it's a hard hobby/addiction to kill!..., would be a nice birth month gift though! ;-)

(Are you listening Codemasters!)

yeah I'm 37 in ,may and like you I've been gaming all my life as well in fact I pretty much play games every day really all day too seeing as I don't have a job although it is difficult for me with my disability and such.
I'll be 20 in September but i can honestly say i dont want f1 2015 released around then! Hopefully latest released is August.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So that's more CM employees in this thread in the last day than I've seen in my entire time here... does that mean something?  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmpaw37 said:
I'll be 29 in may :) when I'm not on the road (Generally on the road the most from April to Nov) I'm playing games 24-7 lol.


ANOTHER BIRTHDAY IN MAY!!!...WOW!

So Codemasters, @justbiglee, that's 3 birthdays confirmed in May...Any chance of a present...? ;-)

Mine is at the end of May! There's loads of us! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmpaw37 said:
I'll be 29 in may :) when I'm not on the road (Generally on the road the most from April to Nov) I'm playing games 24-7 lol.


ANOTHER BIRTHDAY IN MAY!!!...WOW!

So Codemasters, @justbiglee, that's 3 birthdays confirmed in May...Any chance of a present...? ;-)

Mine is at the end of May! There's loads of us! 
Mine is in the middle of May!

I'm starting to wonder if it's one of our hiring criteria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Araqiel said:
So that's more CM employees in this thread in the last day than I've seen in my entire time here... does that mean something?  ;)
I was thinking the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmpaw37 said:
I'll be 29 in may :) when I'm not on the road (Generally on the road the most from April to Nov) I'm playing games 24-7 lol.


ANOTHER BIRTHDAY IN MAY!!!...WOW!

So Codemasters, @justbiglee, that's 3 birthdays confirmed in May...Any chance of a present...? ;-)

Mine is at the end of May! There's loads of us! 
Us may babies are the best. 

Mines on May 29th to be precise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmpaw37 said:
I'll be 29 in may :) when I'm not on the road (Generally on the road the most from April to Nov) I'm playing games 24-7 lol.


ANOTHER BIRTHDAY IN MAY!!!...WOW!

So Codemasters, @justbiglee, that's 3 birthdays confirmed in May...Any chance of a present...? ;-)

Mine is at the end of May! There's loads of us! 
Us may babies are the best. 

Mines on May 29th to be precise. 
Got you beat by a day, 28th :smirk: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmpaw37 said:
I'll be 29 in may :) when I'm not on the road (Generally on the road the most from April to Nov) I'm playing games 24-7 lol.


ANOTHER BIRTHDAY IN MAY!!!...WOW!

So Codemasters, @justbiglee, that's 3 birthdays confirmed in May...Any chance of a present...? ;-)

Mine is at the end of May! There's loads of us! 
Us may babies are the best. 

Mines on May 29th to be precise. 
Got you beat by a day, 28th :smirk: 
Just means you'll get older faster :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmpaw37 said:
mmpaw37 said:
I'll be 29 in may :) when I'm not on the road (Generally on the road the most from April to Nov) I'm playing games 24-7 lol.


ANOTHER BIRTHDAY IN MAY!!!...WOW!

So Codemasters, @justbiglee, that's 3 birthdays confirmed in May...Any chance of a present...? ;-)

Mine is at the end of May! There's loads of us! 
Us may babies are the best. 

Mines on May 29th to be precise. 
Got you beat by a day, 28th :smirk: 

Well..., I'll beat you all as mine is on the 8th! ;)
mine's the 10th so not by much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×