Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 Leaked (Confirmed)

Sector4 said:
Which game is this from? People are saying that it's leaked F1 2015 screen, but I doubt it. Doesn't look like Project CARS or Assetto Corsa, though. Apart from the Kaspersky text it seems to match Ferrari's 2014 steering wheel.

I dont think the 2014 cars had the maps on of the track on the right hand side of the cockpit, maybe @justbiglee could help us like he did with the photoshoped project cars the other day.
Sector4 said:
Which game is this from? People are saying that it's leaked F1 2015 screen, but I doubt it. Doesn't look like Project CARS or Assetto Corsa, though. Apart from the Kaspersky text it seems to match Ferrari's 2014 steering wheel.

I dont think the 2014 cars had the maps on of the track on the right hand side of the cockpit, maybe @justbiglee could help us like he did with the photoshoped project cars the other day.
Those track maps are to help the drivers point out which corner they are having trouble on to the engineers i.e say malaysia turns 5&6
Sector4 said:

It looks like a painting to me :/
Sector4 said:

So it's not 2015? 
Sector4 said:

So it's not 2015? 
nope
Sector4 said:

It is a painting, if you zoom in really far you can see it is. ;)
Also i think that is parked on the outside of Turn 1 of Canada with the large detailed grandtanads behind the car. Lolks good as i said! Dont think @justbiglee can say this is a a painting of project cars photoshopped
Yep, I'm sure it is too! That's so awesome that we can tell where a car is parked on a track just from looking at barrier and grandstand placements! :p
mmpaw37 said:
Also i think that is parked on the outside of Turn 1 of Canada with the large detailed grandtanads behind the car. Lolks good as i said! Dont think @justbiglee can say this is a a painting of project cars photoshopped
Yep, I'm sure it is too! That's so awesome that we can tell where a car is parked on a track just from looking at barrier and grandstand placements! :p

Great stuff eh!...It goes along way when you can tell which circuit it is with basically a limited view!.

By the way PeteTheDuck, is there a way we can attract your attention other than sending you a PM?, would be good if it was like @justbiglee etc.

If you @ tag him in your post it will send him a notification (If he has that enabled in his settings) that someone has mentioned him in a post. @PeteTheDuck 
mmpaw37 said:
mmpaw37 said:

Great stuff eh!...It goes along way when you can tell which circuit it is with basically a limited view!.

By the way PeteTheDuck, is there a way we can attract your attention other than sending you a PM?, would be good if it was like @justbiglee etc.

If you @ tag him in your post it will send him a notification (If he has that enabled in his settings) that someone has mentioned him in a post. @PeteTheDuck 

Thanks for the info @LiteralZero, greatly appreciated!

Oh, and congratulations in joining the F1 forum!, it makes a refreshing change now, as the forums have been without question 'a tad stale' in recent months...

...with the increased forum activity though, I guess things are revving up(pardon the pun) for the announcement/release eh...?

However, according to one Tweet from @TheLeeMather, he's basically confirmed no news in March, but possible in April..., At least it appears 'some' news has been released :/

Thank's, glad to be here! 

I've got nothing to share with you unfortunately, I know it's not the answer you wanted but it is the truth! :smiley:
Would it not say , work in progress, if it was CM footage 
mmpaw37 said:
  alexbishop44 said:

My word!!!, and I thought I was an F1 nut! lol

Very good perception there alexbishop44!

Thanks glad to be a help, i could only be a bigger f1 nut if i went to each race track side! I am very hyped up for this game!!!!!! Especially now my Fanatec V2 base is ordered!!!! Hoping f1 is not released till after 17th June now! Probably the only person on this forum to say that haha
mmpaw37 said:
  alexbishop44 said:

My word!!!, and I thought I was an F1 nut! lol

Very good perception there alexbishop44!

Thanks glad to be a help, i could only be a bigger f1 nut if i went to each race track side! I am very hyped up for this game!!!!!! Especially now my Fanatec V2 base is ordered!!!! Hoping f1 is not released till after 17th June now! Probably the only person on this forum to say that haha
Why would you say that? Now they're going to delay the game and tell us they've 'listened to the fans'...  :smiley: