Paul Ricard - New pit entry 2019

Posted (edited)

Based on complaints last year regarding the pit-entry of the Paul Ricard circuit, the pit-entry has been changed since this year. Instead of a small right-left turn on start-finish. You have now a smaal stroke from the second last corner towards the pit, and after the speedlimiter line, you have a corner to get parallel to the start-finish and then that small right-left corner.

Now from the content i saw last week from some youtubers, the model of the circuit of Paul Ricard has been hugely updated for the F1 2019 game, but I noticed it still contains the old pit-entry, and not the new one which which be used from this year, as can be seen in this video:

Now to show you some footage of the new pit-entry. It can be seen here in the race of the Euroformula Open. From 8:45 you can clearly see the new shape of the pit entry.

Another quick shot on the pit entry can be seen here in the video from Billy Monger, here at 3:01:

In my opinion, it would be nice if you could update the track model of Paul Ricard to include this new pit entry. Would also makes it a lot easier to get to the pit compared to the current pit entry ingame 😄

Edited by Mennoo22
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2

I'm gonna say that you have no chance of that getting updated.

On 5/23/2019 at 10:58 AM, Mennoo22 said:

Based on complaints last year regarding the pit-entry of the Paul Ricard circuit, the pit-entry has been changed since this year. Instead of a small right-left turn on start-finish. You have now a smaal stroke from the second last corner towards the pit, and after the speedlimiter line, you have a corner to get parallel to the start-finish and then that small right-left corner.

Now from the content i saw last week from some youtubers, the model of the circuit of Paul Ricard has been hugely updated for the F1 2019 game, but I noticed it still contains the old pit-entry, and not the new one which which be used from this year, as can be seen in this video:

Now to show you some footage of the new pit-entry. It can be seen here in the race of the Euroformula Open. From 8:45 you can clearly see the new shape of the pit entry.

Another quick shot on the pit entry can be seen here in the video from Billy Monger, here at 3:01:

In my opinion, it would be nice if you could update the track model of Paul Ricard to include this new pit entry. Would also makes it a lot easier to get to the pit compared to the current pit entry ingame 😄

Super addition! Lets hope Codemasters can realise this on the 2019 game.

• Agree 1

In short the answer is no would like to see a change but they couldn't even alter the Korean pitlane in time for F1 2010. They are too busy copying and pasting from the last game to care.

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1