Sign in to follow this  

YouTube My impressions on f1 2015

I think your opinion is pretty much a rehash and on what information do you make a prediction that the game would launch in march(I would be really happy if it does :) ) ?

Said all along me wouldn't get F1 2015 early.  So are people still going to buy another F1 2014 lol and probably still be waiting till half way through the season before they see 2015
Obviously the f1 2014 part is up and running and still not a word from CM they really haven't got a clue how to advertise their own games. No wonder they're own staff are leaking photos of the game, you will probably be able to download this game from a torrent before CM get round to releasing it. lol

I think your opinion is pretty much a rehash and on what information do you make a prediction that the game would launch in march(I would be really happy if it does :) ) ?

Rehash?

ckevinc1 said:
Said all along me wouldn't get F1 2015 early.  So are people still going to buy another F1 2014 lol and probably still be waiting till half way through the season before they see 2015
Obviously the f1 2014 part is up and running and still not a word from CM they really haven't got a clue how to advertise their own games. No wonder they're own staff are leaking photos of the game, you will probably be able to download this game from a torrent before CM get round to releasing it. lol
Tbh I'm not getting 2015 near release especially after the way 2014 turned out

softy94 said:

ckevinc1 said:
Tbh I'm not getting 2015 near release especially after the way 2014 turned out
No one would blame you m8 Releasing a game that they are supposed to be passionate about and not even bothering to release a single patch was bad to say the least.  With me if it as oculus fift support i well take a chance. if not then its got no chance no matter what it look like.