Sign in to follow this  

Wow

Posted (edited)

I just fired this game up for the first time in a couple of weeks. What the hell happened!?!? I had a grid start duel on Abu Dhabi. The parts boxes were stuck in the screen while searching for an opponent. The race starts and all cars shoot past me and I'm in 12th immediately. Then cars start floating sideways and I'm getting penalties left and right. The car doesn't steer either then the game crashes.

Pixel 2 XL on Android.

I knew this most recent update broke a ton of things, but holy hell!

Also, racing line is completely messed up again (obvious code version control issue as this was fixed in the past), the car is like a magnet to the racing line even with minimal steering assist which makes it difficult to pass, AI is crazy fast (again a previously fixed bug that's back).

THIS GAME SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Edited by xdakota80x

I hadn't played for weeks after the V5 update but picked up yesterday to find I was in a steeplechase. Cars were jumping over invisible barriers. Is there a "jump" button somewhere now?

Incredible to see the same mistakes made time after time.  Makes me wonder if there is sabotage...

Maybe every update is coded and based on the original golden copy instead of previous working versions?