Sign in to follow this  

do codemasters still make games??

Nope, they don't make games anymore sadly. They have taken over Fisherman's Friend sweets, so they are putting all their focus into that. Sorry, its a sad situation for us all.

They’ve had a number of well-publicised layoffs recently, not to mention high-profile staff who’ve left voluntarily this year (Grid community manager Ben Walke and F1 boss Steve Hood among them). It will doubtless take them some time to refocus, and it’s not uncommon for companies to stay pretty quiet while they’re figuring out that sort of re-org.

What happened to Micro Machines?? Micro Machines V3 was good also. With XB1 & PS4 we could have a decent upgrade 'V4' with slightly smaller vehicles to have a wider field of view. Also, plenty vehicles and bizzare tracks to choose from.

Operator1 said:

Paul94 said:
What happened to Micro Machines?? Micro Machines V3 was good also. With XB1 & PS4 we could have a decent upgrade 'V4' with slightly smaller vehicles to have a wider field of view. Also, plenty vehicles and bizzare tracks to choose from.
http://www.codemasters.com/game/toyboxturbos/
Thankyou ;-) i'll look into this. I can't believe i didn't notice

Damn . . never expected to be back here, lol . . .

Do they still make games ? . .god knows, but for £22 I'll give Dirt Rally a spin.

After the shoddy treatment from them over recent years I expect nothing . .wouldn't surprise me if this is just a cash grab and they do nothing to develop the game.

Pcars is coming closer to launch so after 3 years of working with that one I'll give CM a go, maybe they will surprise me . . . just like pigs will fly . . .