G29 linearity issue?

Hi, i have calibrated my G29, but i feel that the rotation of the ingame steering wheel is not the same at the middle than at the sides, even with the linearity set to 0. It rotates very slowly when reaching both sides. 

Here is a video of what i'm trying to explain:

Shouldn't it rotate linearly? I mean, at the same speed at every angle? 

Edited by davmanypsp

it's "normal" the steering wheel in game, does not correspond to reality.
do not trust that

linearity set to 0 will cause slow wheel rotation, i believe 50 is 1 to 1 steering, 100 causes the wheel to move faster? could also be a conflict between logitech profiler degrees of rotation and in game degrees if they have different valus (900 vs 720 example)

MM

It could also be the case that this car doesn't have steering animation for more than 540 degrees, because that's what you will get with it if you use soft lock. This doesn't mean that the wheels are doing the same thing though. You can test it by watching the front wheels from external camera.

Also if you change the settings to wheel only instead of wheel and driver (I.e no hand animations) I believe it will show the full rotation on screen

Ok, but I didn't meant that, what i meant is that the ingame steering wheel rotates slower when it aproaches both ends (full steering left or right), but at the middle it rotates faster.

If you watch the video I embeded at my first post, you can see what i'm talking about. I rotate my G29 at a constant speed, but the ingame steering wheel progressively rotates slower:

In the LGS control panel, i have sensitivity set to 100, as i do with all my other games.

Edited by davmanypsp