Jump to content Jump to content

HOPE we get remaining 2 circuits from RX & Rally ?

Sith Metal

after season 2 is over we will have 10 of each circuits, hope we get the remaining 2 for each, either it be in a season or as stand alone DLC.

After looking at content from DR 1, DR 2.0 is feeling like a disappointment in regards to content, we had to pay extra for tracks/cars that were in DR1, all these should have been included from the start, with additional features, tracks and cars in the following seasons.

wait so you want to pay the same for basically double the content. you know there are a ton of new cars in the game, right? and they have to pay for all of these licenses. you know the employees need to eat, right?the money needs to come from somewhere.

and anyways, the DLC locations are $4. is that really out of your price range?

with a game like Forza, there is enough financial backing that they can afford to throw a ton of money at it, because they sell so many copies that it balances out (also the gold edition is $130). that kind of math doesn't work with a medium-small brand like Dirt.

as for locations, still pretty sure Greece and Finland are coming. CotA and South Africa I kind of doubt it (Spa and Abu Dhabi would be better) but Lydden Hill wouldn't be too hard, though I am not really interested

I disagree with the 'included from start/price' comment - I'm really happy with the quality upgrades in locations each for less than the price of a beer.

I agree with hoping we get two more rallies; Finland and the new physics should be a match made in heaven.

Two more RX locations...? Meh.

8 hours ago, RodgerDavies said:

Two more RX locations...? Meh.

agreed, but if we had to choose, those are my picks.

would much rather a new rally location, or another long stage in each existing one. I just know both of those things are probably pipe dreams

Archived