Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frame Rate Failure

Frame rate for Monaco is abysmal.  Lurching around the track, stopping, then jumping magically ahead several frames, usually resulting wall contact.  Haven't been able to complete a race yet.   Really should cease all events, possibly even all game play until this and multitude of other bugs can be resolved.  Let me preempt the excuses by "the team" and put them down here.

1. Internet connection - Nope, 300+Mbps

2. Feature -  Showing off game's ability to showcase extraordinary ability to go from stop to 220Kph in a few frames.  Neat!

3.  We are just developers, not fans of the sport - Clearly

4.  You should have qualified higher so as not to be around so many cars - Sigh.......

IMG_0405.thumb.jpeg.09120eea47c6c886fb03123896281f6c.jpeg

Hey!

As you're complaining about the framerate, what phone do you have? Does this only happen with a lot of AI cars or is it exactly the same in modes like qualifying and so on?

Also if you're looking for the developers, they are not here. The game is not developed by Codemasters.

Yeah, I’m a complainer.  Frame rate is awful across several devices, New iPad Air, last years iPad Pro, iPhoneXs.  Across the board it’s horrible.  Yes more cars have more of an impact on the frame rate, hence the dig in the excuses about qualifying higher. 

I’m aware developers and Codemasters are not exactly the same, but one stop complaining makes my life easier, so I shotgun it out