Jump to content Jump to content

racedriver grid remake.

This would be an awesome idea. Racedriver grid was without a doubt the best grid game to have close and competitive racing. I personally would love this to happen, updated with more tracks and a wider range of cars.a lot of other people I'm sure would like this aswell! :)

Is there any way or chance to have a discussion about remaking the game that created the best online racing over at codemasters HQ? It would be worth it I think :)
I very much doubt there will be a GRID game for a while, especially after two recent releases and the redundancies. The F1 franchise has to have a new game every year and we all know CM are working on a new DiRT game, so don't hold your breath on a remake of this just yet ;)
All CM should do its just turn on servers and make a patch for grid1 wich change ip servers.
But they just tell us "We cant give you use what you payed for, but you can buy new game and use it...before we make another game and turn of this(trollface)."

Reason like "we had contract with host blah blah, its outdated blah blah" is not a reason, its a bs.
We all know what is reason.
But how loud you say or scream this - no one care, so just let it go.
Personally I'd say it would be cool, if Codemasters takes the whole Driving Physics of Grid 1 and inserts into Grid 3. Complete new game with the sam thrill as Grid 1 (+ San Francisco and Nordschleife ). As well as Grid Autosport 2 Simulation with a less repetetive Career). This would be my choice for the future of Grid.
gor said:
All CM should do its just turn on servers and make a patch for grid1 wich change ip servers.
But they just tell us "We cant give you use what you payed for, but you can buy new game and use it...before we make another game and turn of this(trollface)."

Reason like "we had contract with host blah blah, its outdated blah blah" is not a reason, its a bs.
We all know what is reason.
But how loud you say or scream this - no one care, so just let it go.
Well compared to most modern games that are shut down even earlier I think you still have it better with Grid. Sure its sad that they don't update the game any further, but there is most likely a reason they don't do it and they don't tell you why. If have seen enough games going down the river. It's always sad. Make yourself your life easier get Tunngle, get the leaked DLC and play it over LAN in Tunngle online. Worked for me, I can play. Better than nothing. It's not like they my wish about Grid 3 will happen anyway. They might read it, they might think about it, but honestly I don't think it will happen. Thinking about many developers out there, they won't give a shit about their fans anyway, creating games only analysis of statistics and so on.
JackKey said:
...Tunngle...
Used it long ago but i had "lease time" issue(every 2 hour my connection failed not only tunngle) wich can be fixed only on my i-net provider side and they do not want to do anything same with tunngle devs, so its not a solution for me.