Sign in to follow this  

community events

All I do is pray for at least 1 R5 event a day which rarely happens. This week is ruined by 3 H1 weeklys, unbelievable CM. So many more classes to choose from and this late in the game we have to grind through 24 stages in 100 hp cars. 

• Agree 1

it's random though.

also, nobody is forcing you to drive the H1 cars. you don't have to grind anything, you just choose to. 

if the community events are pissing you off, do career mode instead. or historic. or play multiplayer. or do something else entirely.

have a nice week!

• Agree 1

Don't get me wrong I love the game and play the hell out of each mode. But people look forward to the community events for the diversity of the cars you have to drive. There has never been 3 weeklys of the same class but of course H1 would be the first.

• Agree 1

um, one of them is Group A though, so 2 are H1

personally, right now I'm having a lot more fun than I expected chucking the R2 cars around in the Monthly events. H1 is boring for sure though. probably won't do them.

would be really nice if D+ events could contain D+ content like Season 1&2 DLC locations and cars....

• Agree 2

Actually that’s a really good point. You have to own the season pass to play them, but yet they’re only ever the original courses. Surely it makes total sense to open them up to the DLC courses too. 

• Agree 2

3 H1, 1 Grp A and 1 2000cc as dlc. Not to mention the 2 R2 monthlies. Codemasters random generator system just loves FWD cars under 200hp, haha.

CM must have been listening, 3 R5 dailies today!! Lets go!

• Haha 1

Yes random but something they should and could tweak, less historic please like those two earlier threads also stated.
Nowdays play only 4WD challenges, not so much to play / week because most of are H-series or FWD.

Maby I´m old-fashioned but don´t understand those videos to make things clear, underestimating understanding.
aed7da534a8a94c211d53d565b0f329c--cartoo

Posted (edited)

@SimFunny are you referring to my gif? it's a person rolling their eyes.

I'm rolling my eyes. because someone spoke as if Codemasters had listened to them and put a bunch of R5 dailies in. that's all 🙂

its possible they were being sarcastic, but I'm gonna err on the side of prudence

as for the events, give it till Tuesday when the weeklies and monthlies are switched.

Edited by ianism

Posted (edited)

I know its random and was complete luck, glad you picked up the sarcasm.

Edited by noez

Really need a two tier delta daily for the Audi Quattro. It's my only hope for the "Fire Up That Car... Again" achievement... 

• Agree 1