Sign in to follow this  

Online connection issues

Probably not the right place for this but going to post it here anyway as hopefully it'll get more of a response.

Every time I play an online game, I always get disconnected from the lobby. Pretty much as soon as the stage or race has started, and it send me back to the main single player menu.

Does anyone have any suggestions why this might be? Is it just my internet is a load of ****? I never had issues with DR1 online back at my old house, and the internet there was absolutely awful. Download speeds on Steam were like 1.4mb/s now I get 5mb/s. Still not great but much better than before!

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Rallycameraman said:

Probably not the right place for this but going to post it here anyway as hopefully it'll get more of a response.

Every time I play an online game, I always get disconnected from the lobby. Pretty much as soon as the stage or race has started, and it send me back to the main single player menu.

Does anyone have any suggestions why this might be? Is it just my internet is a load of ****? I never had issues with DR1 online back at my old house, and the internet there was absolutely awful. Download speeds on Steam were like 1.4mb/s now I get 5mb/s. Still not great but much better than before!

i have fiber connection and a swear you that apart from the first rouble days with racenet at launch a never had any problems with it.   if you using wireless i may suggest you to try a cabled connection, maybe it's more stable

Edited by teknoid85

No issues here despite my hatred for Racenet it hasn't been causing trouble at all yet.