Jump to content Jump to content

[F1 2019] Lukas and Devon

dreampage

I guess the answer is no but it has to be asked. Will it be possible to disable this "rivals" feature in F1 2019's career mode? It's absolutely not realistic to have two fictional characters in the field, replacing two real drivers in the process. And I personally wouldn't like to see this story mode-esque cut-scene drama in an F1 game. It's fine in GRID or whatever but not in F1. It would be welcome if we had the option to turn these two chaps off.

10 hours ago, CarloLewis said:

I mean, I may be completely wrong, but could the 3 characters referenced, not be Albon, Russell, and Norris?

All were F2 drivers last year...

Not likely as your rivals can retire. Looks like a Red Bull Driver, Ferrari driver and your character

On 6/3/2019 at 5:17 PM, Gragooni said:

I recommend you to play season mode then, if you want real drivers.

I want real drivers in Career, just as in prior F1 games. I think it should stay true to the sport and not force this made-up selection of drivers on us. It's an officially licensed game after all, so no need to replace real drivers in the field. It would definitely make the experience less immersive, especially if these new characters replace big names at big teams.

Archived