DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Underrated and Overrated drivers?

Fair enough, the clothes he wears and the gold chains/diamond earrings and all that really aren't something I like, but if that's the style he chooses to wear then that's up to him. But personally I don't choose a role model based on appearance alone. The things I listed above about his character are enough for me to say that he's a very positive role model, and if anybody turns out like him then they're certainly on the right track :) 

AMS97KRR said:
To be honest, I don't think he is a very good role model. Would you tell your kids to be like him? (And I don't mean Rich and dating Nicole Scherzinger)
In the way that he's humble, appreciative, never forgets to include his family and tries to involve them as much as he can, remembers where he came from, and gives huge amounts of his time to meet fans to thank them for their support and make them happy? 

I'd happily tell my kids to look up to him as a role model. He's a much better person to look up to than say a bunch of drugged up attention grabbing pop stars like Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, One Direction, Etc. Etc.
They're the kind of people he reminds me of. Lol.  :#