Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport cheaters !!!

Codemaster, what you do with cheaters !?
Just now  was race on Jerez, formula B, i will not say nickname gamers (a while), but... i start first, one gamers second, second gamers fifth...
One that started fifth won race, with second me fight to finish, but this is not the crux of the problem, in both were damaged one wheel ! And one showed best lap on 2 sec...
If once again, the names will emerge here.

Not fixed game, delete cheaters !
(Xbox Live)

It could be lag, yesterday I was racing on okutama starting in first place.  My start was delayed for some reason,  everyone drove off then I could move.  

I get into 2nd place,  I'm drafting 1st place over the line, and it gives me first place.  Even though I finished in 2nd.  

Lag drive behind 700-800 meters from first (fourth) in endurance on Hockenheim !?, and be at the finish line in first place!? (not me, i was third)
But this is not important, won race with broken one wheel & show best lap, this is important problem

Both not used flashback, both kick off in first corner, not me, i was first, I had to use flashback, and kick was strong, dosn't seem lag

CM, so what is the answer ???

codies do not answer, because they do not give a damn about their customers. 

Yesterday was playing with one of the players, and the situation was repeated....
His nickname begins with GooseXxxXxxxx... and it was not like a glitch, for the year that i play, never such was not (for me)

As Codies obviously do not care about their costumers, I hope they go bankrupt pretty soon.

Racenet Overall Leaderboards and Challenges are full of cheaters, nobody cares, but hey, they got our money, that's all that obviously counts.

Will never buy a title from those a..holes again..

Indeed, I also regularly see online players that drive at full speed and easily pass corners while having a blown-out tire. This is either a game bug (the player is seen as having a blown-out tire while he is actually not) or these players are just cheaters. I usually suspect the latter. ;-)

Another annoying cheaters' type is those constantly ghosting and teleporting from one place to a distant place in front. I always vote to kick them out since even if they are not cheaters and just have a very slow internet connection (though this seems unlikely), they are harmful for user experience of other players: sometimes you crash on such a ghoster, and then he immediately teleports forward.

please, you lazy fools of codemasters, start removing the hackers from the leaderboards again. it is getting ridiculous when people make millions of xp within a few seconds.