Hello everyone     My name's PJ and I'm a new addition to the Codemasters team, as Social Media Manager for DiRT. If you've been around the DiRT forums you might have seen me in the Gossip thread, chatting about the game or sharing videos, and it's going to be exciting to do that in an official capacity now for you all   To give a little background on myself, I've been in the games industry for quite a while, having worked with Konami Europe for the past 6 years on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game. While there I was responsible for all of the official website updates for the region, as well as social media content and the occasional livestream. In my spare time I like to keep busy with creative projects themed around motorsport, and have had the opportunity to do some cool things in the past with Top Gear and Red Bull Racing. I'm also very active in a few motorsport-related Discord groups, talking F1 and Sportscar racing. Games-wise I'm big into my racing games (my first proper experiences were F1 '97 and the original Gran Turismo), and tend to go for all the Achievements in any game I particularly like, including a whole bunch of recent DiRT and F1 titles. I'm also a bit of a Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid fan (part of my university thesis analysed Metal Gear Solid 2's meta-narrative), and am not averse to the occasional Street Fighter battle, as some at Codies are already aware    I'm still getting up to speed on all things Codies, but I know it's going to be an exciting time and I look forward to keeping you all informed and excited about the world of DiRT in the future