Sign in to follow this  

SHOCKING interview with Codemasters F1 2014

If they didnt manage to fix those long set of bugs or if those bugs were to somehow jump into the next gen consoles, then I am pretty sure that the forum is gonna turn ugly. 

OMG its the most entertaining thing I have ever seen on codefailures forum. I had to stop half way through I laughed soooo much im going back to watch the other half, thanks for posting this

Heads up guys.... this is meat to be comedy... CLEAN comedy.. Don't want anyone calling names like "codefailure" ans such or i will ask for this thread to be closed. I want to lighten the mood in this forum.

Keep it clean.

Ad be nice to others.

if codemasters take offence to being called code breakers or code failures then thats their problem and it would prove they ( and the mods on this forum ) can't take a joke or a bit of banter, which is one of the reasons these forums are dead.

just because someone is offended by something, doesn't make them right or give them any rights.

Its not so much about who gets angry by it.... or offended, they can clearly take a harmless joke otherwise i am sure this thread would have been closed long ago.... I just want to remain within the forum rules. I don't want to cause an uproar.   B)

OMG, I think I just wet myself, I was laughing so hard. Especially with the F1 race stars comment. Bloody brilliant video, to bad it's true...

Glad people are enjoying this little video... good video to lighten the mood... yes most of it its true.... but the world is not a perfect place.

:)

heheh.., that was our TV star 15 years ago. We called him "El Cuñao"