Lack of interest

There seems to be a sizeable drop off in the number and frequency of users visiting this forum. I wonder if it is indicative of players removing themselves actively from the game or is it a case of "posting complaints here is pointless" so why bother?

I think it's the latter. I'm not playing the game anymore because it's not really great to play and I'm just lurking here to see if anything improves. I don't think I've even started the game in a week.

• Agree 3

same here, I haven't raced in over 2 weeks; even skipped the Monaco event. Maybe if there is a new release I might five it another try, otherwise maybe F1 2019 on a console or something.

I don't play it anymore either. I guess I'll try again with the next update, but I've lost interest otherwise. I keep up with these forums because the battle of the bugs is entertaining. I love a good trainwreck and this game is the best example of one.

They essentially took me out of the game when the last update lost most of what I paid for an earned since January.  

Tech support promised to help but no news for three weeks now.  

Being ignored as a customer is far worse for me than the problem.

Since the proposed newest update has yet to be released, no new bugs have been introduced to laugh, cry, and complain about, so no reason to play the game.  Certainly no reason to watch the same advertisements over and over.  As mentioned in another post, my time is too valuable to waste on incompetence.