DiRT Rally 2.0 - DLC Entitlement FAQ (PS4)

Subaru_Poland_1.jpg

Some PlayStation 4 users have reported issues with accessing their additional content when playing DiRT Rally 2.0.

Here are some things you can try in order to resolve the issue and enjoy the latest content.

The error:

When a player attempts to use downloadable content in My Team, an error message may appear saying that they are “Missing Entitlements”.

This could be caused by a few things:

• The DLC content isn’t installed on your PlayStation 4.
  • The DLC content is installed on your PlayStation 4, but the game cannot find it on the console.
  • The DLC content is tied to a player’s primary PlayStation 4, and they’re playing the game on a secondary console.

Checking that the content is installed on the console:

First, let’s ensure that the new content is installed on your console.

Once you’ve confirmed the content is installed on your console, restart the DiRT Rally 2.0 application and attempt to access it in My Team.

Restore your PlayStation 4 licenses:

If the content is installed on your console and you’re still getting an error, you may need to refresh the licenses for your content:

• Sign in to your account on PlayStation Network under which you purchased the content.
  • From the Home screen, go to [Settings] > [Account Management], and select [Restore Licenses]. Click [OK] when done.
  • Go to the [Library] > [Purchased], select the game you’ve purchased the add-on for and select the add-on.

Access the content on your primary PlayStation 4:

If the content is installed on your console and you’re still getting an error, you may need to set your console as your primary PlayStation 4. Here’s how you do that:

• Sign in to your account on PlayStation Network under which you purchased the content.
  • From the PS4 Home screen, go to [Settings] and select [Account Management].
  • Select [Activate as Your Primary PS4], then [Deactivate] then [Reactivate].

Once this is done, restart the DiRT Rally 2.0 application and attempt to access your content in My Team.

Contact us:

If you have tried all of the above and you still cannot access your downloaded content in My Team, you can contact us at custservice@codemasters.com and we’ll look into it.

Make sure to provide us with your PlayStation Network username, which country you’re located in and details of which content you are having trouble accessing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Good that the problem has been recognised 👍

I had the Missing Entitlements thing all day yesterday but when I started up the game this morning the cars were available without me doing anything!

I wonder if it was some sort of time difference thing 🤔

Anyway I'm all sorted now and happy again 😀

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PJTierney said:
  • From the PS4 Home screen, go to [Settings] and select [Account Management].
  • Select [Activate as Your Primary PS4], then [Deactivate] then [Reactivate].

Re-activating license didn´t help but that one worked, however I have just one account on my PS4.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for this @PJTierney. Won't be home until late, but hopefully will be able to get one of the above to work this evening!

Good to see people having positive results 🙂

I spoke with the DiRT team this morning (when double-checking the FAQ before posting it) and the way everything works is a little complicated, but the solutions above should work for most people.

In the worst-case scenario, email customer service, but please try all of the recommended options first.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Hi,

In my case, nothing work.

No cars, not even in free play, none of the 3 races (Monté Carlo, Germany & Sweden) in Career mode, and always asking to buy them while it's already done and installed (according to the Store)...

I did all the tricks up there, nothing work.

The only things I have is the 800.000CR and the Season 2 logo on top right of the main screen, that's all.

I have send a mail to support, hoping an answer, if not, 90€ thrown to basket.

Fahren7

Edited by Fahren7

Good news... for me.

Sony release a new firmware just at the moment : v6.71. I decide to upgrade and... now I have all the races and cars that I'm supposed to have

Don't know why, but it's really strange and not really reassuring for the future... what a firmware give, another one could remove with this Codemasters game... 😕

I don't have a lot of PS4 games, between 10-15 may be, but it's the very first time I have this issue...

Posted (edited)

I still have this problem. My DLC contents work on Free play mode but in Career I can't access Sweden or Monte carlo or any other DLC content. And there is no D+ icon next to my ID. And I cannot access Community events that need DLC content. It says Missing entitlement.

I play Primary PS4. I purchased the game on another account and set it as primary. I did deactivate and reactivate the account. I did restoring licenses on the account which I purchased the game and season pass. Still no luck.

My Primary account's PSN ID is TugayTR and region is USA.

The account name which I purchased the game is tame609venus

I really need a fix on this.

Edited by Werderweremem

Posted (edited)

Would this restore licenses also will help to get the new liveries? German flag inspired liveries that launched this week. I see other race with it, but I don't see anything in the store to download and in the game i can't select it.

Edited by JorritVD

Hello, I have the same issue on my ps4, I bought greece, two extra rally cross tracks, and extra cars but they are not showing up anywhere, on my PlayStation 4 it says they are installed. Ive tried the fixes above, and they still dont work...

Also I noticed if  I try to access the playstation store from the game it dosent work...

I hope I dont have to delete the game and re install it, I have it on disc, so that part is quick to install, but  the the update, was about 36 gig and took about 20 hours for me...:(

Any other suggestions on what to do..apart from deleting and trying again...

thank you very much

rik

DiRT Rally 2_0_20190914115448.jpg

DiRT Rally 2_0_20190914115453.jpg

20190913144420.jpg

Update guys, in case anyone has the same trouble as me in the uk,Ive just been on to sony live chat help, and they said my game disc isnt a uk version... i bought dirt rally 2 from amazon uk brand new, , thats why the DLC wont work for me. as its region locked.......unbelievable...

18 minutes ago, Rik1919 said:

Update guys, in case anyone has the same trouble as me in the uk,Ive just been on to sony live chat help, and they said my game disc isnt a uk version... i bought dirt rally 2 from amazon uk brand new, , thats why the DLC wont work for me. as its region locked.......unbelievable...

Sounds like you have a US or Japan disc then, since PlayStation Store is region-specific.

• Like 1

Didnt know untill i bought the dlc and it didnt show up anywhere in game, so sending it back, just bought another hopefully uk version...

Actually the version i did buy brand new, was by a third party seller but fulfilled by amazon, i never realized, as it was brand new and came next day like usual...

Posted (edited)

What about for Xbox? I have the deluxe edition installed, plus all the dlc is installed, but I don't have access to any of the cars nor can I compete in the D+ events. The tracks are there, but no other content. Been like this since season 1. 

Edited by DinoDadShadow

No, it is just a fooling. Region difference is not related to this bug. If you purchase for example UK version of DR2 and DLCs and set that PS4 as Primary, then try to play in another UK account, you still won't be able to play DLCs on that account.

Mám  problém s Dirt Rally 2.0. Stiahnite si nejaké auto, ale nikde v hre ich nevidím. Prostredníctvom hry sa nemôžem zistiť do obchodu. Stiahnutie som si zaplatil a zaplatil som niečo viac. Hľadať o rade. Učet audinka44, 

IMG_20191102_101158.jpg

IMG_20191102_101205.jpg

15726909680713237084475137045100.jpg

15726909914744537020079042067250.jpg

On 11/2/2019 at 10:40 AM, MartinGondol said:

Mám  problém s Dirt Rally 2.0. Stiahnite si auto, ale nikde v hre ich nevidím. Prostredníctvom hry sa nemôžem zistiť do obchodu. Stiahnutie som zaplatil a zaplatil som preč viac. Nájsť o rade. Učet audinka44, 

IMG_20191102_101158.jpg

IMG_20191102_101205.jpg

15726909680713237084475137045100.jpg

15726909914744537020079042067250.jpg

IMG_20191102_131204.jpg

IMG_20191102_123603.jpg

IMG_20191102_131129.jpg