Sign in to follow this  

Event track hacking

There are serious rumours about top drivers are using old track files ( on android devices) for events so they can use shortcuts. 

This must be investigated and answered by Codemasters thank you..

What are you meaning by "top drivers" ? Currently i am at #28 place and i don't have any knowledge about old tracks, and never did any modification in files but i know many peoples in top playing on iOS.. so... Even the best exploit cannot replace skill on other parts of track. 

But... @ChrisGrovesMCM definitely, your team should look into that.

Well I do not want to give names but mostly in top 10  but its only rumors you can ask top drivers in the fb page..  (I am 44th btw) I personally wrote to Chris but he is not online yet 

Hi there - any potential instances of the game being exploited/hacked/cheated for players to gain an unfair advantage, and worsen the experience for others, is taken very seriously.

We don't (or more specifically, can't) release details on exactly who we make contact with, but bans and punishments have already been handed out for players who have breached our misconduct rules, and when the upcoming patch arrives in the near future, further action will be taken. All players can view our misconduct rules here: https://codemasters.helpshift.com/a/f1-mobile-racing/?s=general&f=misconduct-rules-list&p=web 

Thanks 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Agree 1