Sign in to follow this  

I am new around here.

Posted (edited)

Every journey begins with a single step ...

Hello, I am CordedQuill42 and I have begun my life with the Codemasters Forum.

I prefer the GRID and DIRT series and I will mainly post on these forums. My favorite games of these series are GRID 2 / Autosport and DIRT Showdown / 3. I use the XBOX 360 and the XBOX ONE as my gaming software as I prefer these, and my input device is a controller. I might not get around to responding to posts as I am also active on Halo Waypoint and Forza Motorsport. I am hyped for GRID 2019 so far, and I will be buying it despite skepticism about it. My other active racing game series favorites are Project CARS, Forza Motorsport / Horizon, and The Crew.

UPDATE: I quit the Forza Motorsport forums. There is a very aggressive community who will criticize you harshly if you do not agree with them. This has gotten worse with the announcement of Forza Horizon 4 2nd expansion, Lego Speed Champions. I will still post on this forum and on Halo Waypoint if you want to contact me there.

Edited by CordedQuill
I am no longer in the Forza Motorsport Forums. I am still active on the Halo Waypoint forums if you want to talk to me there.