Sign in to follow this  

June 6 patch notes

Just in time for the Canadian GP, a new patch is now live in F1® Mobile Racing 🏁 Download it now!

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/f1-mobile-racing/id1343820018?mt=8 

Android: https://goo.gl/dMioT3 

Here's a thread of the changes in this patch, all based on community feedback 🗣️

🌎 Further improvements on multiplayer syncing/success
⚒️ Reduction is bumpiness at certain bumpy areas of circuits
🇧🇪 Fix for the distancing issue at the start of Spa races
🎁 Rewards for the next two GP Events are added
🙌 Further tutorial improvements for new players

With this update, we are also taking further steps to ban and reprimand players who breach our rules of misconduct, and/or negatively affect the experience for others. We take any forms of cheating, hacking or exploiting in F1® Mobile Racing very seriously, and are committed to improving the experience for those who play fair.

Our misconduct rules can be found here: https://codemasters.helpshift.com/a/f1-mobile-racing/?s=general&f=misconduct-rules-list&fbclid=IwAR2W4PNexBbmrDE1ZiO1kYa06PM9tdyUwGKSV83rL36BFedWHk8bJA7hrp8&p=web

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, StKnowhere said:

Here we go again, lost everything last time this appeared...

D97FD8DF-5AA8-4AB6-B4B4-281AD80404B6.png

Try to start from google play. But you have to connect to google play first. 

The biggest problem in duels is the horrendous penalty system which is 50/50 at penalizing the right car. You'd get the same accuracy by just penalizing randomly.

When is that going to be addressed?

44 minutes ago, Sacka said:

Try to start from google play. But you have to connect to google play first. 

Thanks but I'm on iOS.

Posted (edited)

Always one to live in naive hopefulness, I launched the game and got a Singapore grid start. Waited for opponent. No surprises there. Waited a bit longer. A bit longer. After five minutes, I was thinking of the Rocky Horror Song "Time Warp"....it's just a step to the front, then two steps to the back"

Well, after an hours play, I've racked up 10 straight losses. So, have you done anything to improve my experience? That's a no from me. I'll be stopping play again, until something occurs to make this enjoyable. In fact after a long lay-off I downloaded my old favourite RR3 and doing 10 laps of Lemans in an LMP1 car, weaving through back markers, choosing your overtaking points and knowing the your opponents weren't going to ram you off the track was an absolute delight compared to this underdeveloped game.

Also to note. Why am I only ever racing number 22 Bots? Is it my time zone? I know the rest of the world is asleep, so why should I never compete against real players? And bots never make mistakes. I've never been behind one and it cuts a corner.

Edited by Dr Zaius

It's more than a month that you released update 5 which totally broke the game. I'm still not able to use the third slot which immediately crashes the game. I asked your support team to delete the R&D box but they cannot do it. It's totally ridiculous. I think I stop playing this game (network issues, unpredictable gain or loss at race start, unintelligible safety rating and so on). You spoiled a fundamentally good game, BRAVO! 👏

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:45 AM, mattzd said:

@ChrisGrovesMCM again cheaterssssss.....

Screenshot_20190609_123635_com.codemasters.F1Mobile.jpg

Hello - as announced in the patch notes, we've stepped up our capacity to take action against anyone who is proven to be cheating/exploiting the game and not meeting our rules of misconduct. This includes the ability to retrospectively remove GP Event times from the leaderboards, so even if some scores initially appear on the leaderboards, we can have them removed if our investigation deems we should. Each time is assessed and we will take action where necessary. Thank you 🙂 

Dear Chris ... I have to disagree with the term 'improvement'. 

My experience since (being forced to) downloading the latest patch is the following:

- AI cars are even more aggressive (they keep crashing into me and keep spinning me around in corners) - PLEASE MAKE THEM USE THEIR BRAKES

"Reduction is bumpiness at certain bumpy areas of circuits" - I feel the opposite. my car is bouncing all over the tracks. much more than before.

- car stability ... whilst opponents and Ai cars wrestle (and I mean wrestle ie. driving sideways interlocked without loosing any speed or going off track) the slightest touch from me with an opponent sends me into a violent spin.   

-  loss of car performance - I can't drive the same way as before because my car spins out of corners I used to be able to take at the same speed before and the brakes performance is random. 

- kerbs are now made of grease or catapults - even just touching a kerb will either send you spinning or flying (literally !)

- opponents and Ai cars can run off track without slowing down while I get slowed down even though I'm still on track with half the car.

there are a couple more things that need addressing:

- ghost cars in quail modes - PLEASE GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO SWITCH THEM OFF. (if you have watched the quali of the Canadian GP you will have seen Max complaining about being put off by traffic which was miles ahead. Imagine how off-putting it is if you are actually driving inside another car.)

- there should be an option to switch off all aids including the racing line.

CAN YOU PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON THE RACE EXPERIENCE AND NOT KEEP INTRODUCING STRANGE THINGS WHILE THE MAIN GAME IS STILL FLAWED.

• Agree 2