Sign in to follow this  

F1 Manager 2015

Hello everyone :)

A few years ago on the old Codemasters forum I advertised my web site and it was brought to my attention that the Codemasters forum was back online :)

I just thought I'd post to let old users and new users that my F1 Manager site is still going so if you're interested in joining the link is below.

http://www.f1-manager.co.uk

It's a simple game to play, Pick two drivers, a chassis and an engine and compete for points and money throughout the F1 season. This year has been limited to two parts per team to try and improve the game and mix up the teams a little (hopefully!)

We look forward to seeing you and if you have any comments then please feel free to let me know.

Regards,
Chris

Hey Chris, I played this a couple of years ago and loved it so I'm definitely playing again this year!

However, I want to register with a new account but when I click the register page a message from my browser says 'This web page has a redirect loop'? I use Chrome btw. All the other pages on the website work perfectly fine.

Hey Chris, I played this a couple of years ago and loved it so I'm definitely playing again this year!

However, I want to register with a new account but when I click the register page a message from my browser says 'This web page has a redirect loop'? I use Chrome btw. All the other pages on the website work perfectly fine.
Thanks for letting me know! If I remember right you already have an account with us? I'm sure I've seen a similar username in our database!

I will however checkout the register page now, I think I know what's causing it!

Edit: I've managed to sort this out, Thanks again for letting me know :)

Thanks for letting me know! If I remember right you already have an account with us? I'm sure I've seen a similar username in our database!

I will however checkout the register page now, I think I know what's causing it!

No problem, and thanks for fixing it! I do already have an account yes, but I can't remember what the Email/password combination is (think it's an Email I never use any more) and I'd just like to set up a brand new name as I don't actually use PeteTheDuck anywhere else now.

No problem, and thanks for fixing it! I do already have an account yes, but I can't remember what the Email/password combination is (think it's an Email I never use any more) and I'd just like to set up a brand new name as I don't actually use PeteTheDuck anywhere else now.

Ah fair enough :) Glad to have you on board this year.

We do have a Codemasters league setup as well :)

Ah fair enough :) Glad to have you on board this year.

We do have a Codemasters league setup as well :)
I just joined the Codies league!

It was so hard choosing my team! I used up every penny on it so I have nothing to spend on a prediction or bet!

Just joined :) but ive noticed a couple of issues, first my team won't save and second i can't see my team on the league list?

Just joined :) but ive noticed a couple of issues, first my team won't save and second i can't see my team on the league list?
Is it giving you any error messages when you try to set your team? I'd be interest to know what team you're trying to set also.

leagues and rankings only update once every 15 minutes so it should appear shortly :)

fIsince08 said:
Chris, any chance you could update some of the logos? The Williams one is ancient!
I will update them as soon as I get some time away from coding, busy with behind the scenes stuff at the moment :)

Is it giving you any error messages when you try to set your team? I'd be interest to know what team you're trying to set also.

leagues and rankings only update once every 15 minutes so it should appear shortly :)
It doesn't give me a error message but theres no option to save your team.

It has a button at the bottom called Change Team? Others have been able to set teams fine so I don't understand why you can't without knowing what team or seeing a screenshot of the problem.

It has a button at the bottom called Change Team? Others have been able to set teams fine so I don't understand why you can't without knowing what team or seeing a screenshot of the problem.
Ok it works after pressing change team which should be renamed to save team.

Ok it works after pressing change team which should be renamed to save team.
I'm glad it's working, It has been Change Team for the past 5 years and never caused anyone an issue :)

Juice29 said:
Joined Codies league under MS Racing
Excellent :)

What do you guys/girls think about the 2 parts per team limit?
It's challenging... I still haven't decided about my team :p

Tuur79 said:
I'm in! Just completed my team. Should be a winning combination :-)
Welcome onboard :)
Don't forget you can hide your team from others via the User CP :)

No idea why that posted so many time.. If a mod can delete them duplicate posts that would be great!
That was odd! I deleted the multiple posts for you :)

mike96 said:
@ChrisMayhew when's the deadline for predicting?

The deadline is just as qualifying starts. The database will lock (Or should! haha) automatically as qualifying goes green! :)