GRID 2019 - If you had one wish...

If I had one wish, I'd wish this game to delay for one year to make proper visuals and interesting career story instead bunch of events.

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, lastbreath said:

If I had one wish, I'd wish this game to delay for one year to make proper visuals and interesting career story instead bunch of events.

Don't forget the basic Mp features... 🤗

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Miatakias_GR said:

Don't forget the basic Mp features... 🤗

And a road map for future content... :classic_wink:

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

this thread hurts me... thats my wish:

I wish the TEAM who made the Race Driver: GRID  come back together and make the REAL sequel.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

I wish people at Codemasters would post on the forum more. Interaction is seriously lacking.

• Agree 8

we need to know they are listening or it will be back to autosport with its far superior multiplayer.

• Agree 4

I want Multiplayer lobbies, search doesn't find any.
Then blame the player for cancelling the search on Xbox

• Agree 1

Absolutely love the game (im on PC btw), I just have one main gripe and its with the replays. Codemasters have always done really good tv style replays like in the Dirt series. I dont play F1 but ive seen some videos and they look great. The tv style camera replay in GRID is pretty poor. It swaps between about 4 or 5 views and the main tv style replay lasts about 2 seconds for each clip and for some reason the sound goes really low as well so its not great to say the least.

I know its not exactly game breaking, but when you have a great race or do a brilliant lap time, its great to sit back and watch yourself on a tv style camera replay hitting those apexes and flying round the track. I know its unlikely this will change, as I have had issues with this on other games and its very low down the priority list or it just cant be changed as its too big a change. Its just for such an awesome racing game like this you would have thought it would have ahd a great tv styel camera replay to take in all those wonderful graphics.....

Oh and the Multiplayer. I know thats 2 things but its been said a 1000 times so I wont repeat it but pls improve the mutiplayer and add some sort of rankign system. That would defintely give an incentive to play this online over other games which I assume is what you as a developer want.

heres hoping ...

Edited by Strider1979
  • Agree 1

Honestly, even just something like this would've made the game a hell of a lot more memorable.

Another wish. For future.

The next grid episode (grid 5) should be developed based with community, with a official list of accepted suggestion posted and updated on forum. And maybe a wide beta testing with early access on steam. This should be a big project, maybe call it Project GRID (i know remind pcars who care), and should be at least 2years of development. No shortcut, must be the best in every aspect.

Not sure this has been mentioned, but I'd like more FoV options for Cockpit.  The closest setting is not close enough for a proper FoV, so I've had to use the Dash cam.  The Dash cam feels like your looking out under the steering wheel like my grandmother use to do in her old massive 77 T-Bird.  The ability to get lot closer and a vertical slider would be great.

My wish is for you guys to put back into the game what you stripped out for DLC, and those options that you stripped out that you thought people didnt want , like a decent career mode with sponsors etc , tracks , cars, proper multiplayer options, a decent damage model , instead of the bumper car racing we have now. Oh is that more than one thing ? , so it is , but those things would make ONE proper grid game. See ya , this game dead .