Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 - Question about track info

Hi all, just bought this game. I was wondering, what is that green target looking thing on the "map" of the tracks on the screen you look at in the pits?? It's like 3 green circles. (not the DRS dot)  If anyone can answer this , would be extremely grateful!! :)
Thanks.

Thats is the drs detection point, then look further around the track and you will see a little line, that is the drs activation point

drs detection point? ok. not sure what that is ... i wish this game had a manual :(
Not to push my luck, but one more thing.... is the second car status screen the one that shows tyre wear? Cheers for answering the other question btw.

DRS detection point is where you need to be within a second of the car in front to be able to use DRS when the activation point comes up. and yes, the second car status is where it shows tyre wear :)

There is, but it tells you absolutely nothing other than how to make the car go forwards. I suspect the OP was hoping for something more like the old Geoff Crammond game manuals...http://www.simracingworld.com/files/download/539-f1gp-full-english-manual/

Start watching actual F1 and you'll learn everything you need to know. Rest those fingers for once in your life!