No rewards for Community Challenges [Update: Resolved]

Posted (edited)

I haven’t got any daily rewards either and I don’t think I’ve ever got the credit drop every time there is a dlc added, it’s crazy how many bugs are actually in the game

Edited by tonzboher

4 hours ago, watzcoc said:

still no rewards, 2 days in row, will we get these back?

Same for me, on the ps4.

2 days in a row for me. Really blows when you've spent money on upgrades/cars and now cant afford to run them hard since you were expecting the typical rewards payoff. 

• Agree 1

Thanks for the feedback everyone, much appreciated.

As mentioned earlier in the thread I’ll bring it up first thing Monday morning and see how quickly we can get a solution out there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 3

32 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

As mentioned earlier in the thread I’ll bring it up first thing Monday morning and see how quickly we can get a solution out there.

Hopefully they can get my achievement with the audi 😕 I've been trying since the game launched. 

Yep still no rewards for daily again today. I’m not even bothering with them today since I’m not expecting to get anything for them. 

A shame since I really since I really like doing them 😞

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Same, no rewards for second day in a row. Did get the usual rewards for finnishing the daily. Ps4

Edited by Lesseles

43 minutes ago, Slint1000 said:

Yep still no rewards for daily again today. I’m not even bothering with them today since I’m not expecting to get anything for them. 

A shame since I really since I really like doing them 😞

Same here. It's the one racing thing I particularly look forward to every day. 

If it is all lost on these, perhaps they could do triple the rewards (or however many days we will miss) for a few days when it is fixed.

I was planning on starting and completing a couple of Weeklies this weekend. Now I’m not too sure because if the rewards cannot be provided retroactively, I would’ve spent a bunch of credits on repairs for nothing.

Same here no rewards for any of the dailies I did yesterday and I'm on PC. Little bit frustrating, hopefully this gets fixed Monday. Such a weird bug, never happened before.

Ctappy they cannot be bothered with it for the past couple days when so many people look to the weekends to actually play.

• Agree 2

Nothing for me on Ps4 too. No point bothering till it's sorted.

As much as I enjoy this game I feel like I'm edging towards finishing the Plat and shelving it.

59 minutes ago, SquadBruce said:

Nothing for me on Ps4 too. No point bothering till it's sorted.

As much as I enjoy this game I feel like I'm edging towards finishing the Plat and shelving it.

Yep. Assetto Corsa still has a more active multiplayer on console, and that speaks volumes. Pretty amazing considering so much great work went into DR2 and it is an incredible game at its core. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, PJTierney said:

really poor showing. this should have been fixed ASAP. 

people have not been getting rewards since June 6th. tomorrow is June 10th. by the time this is fixed it'll probably be June 11th. that'll be 5-6 days - basically an entire week - where people have not been getting rewards for the community events. which is really not acceptable.

and they wonder why sales have been low.

how is it that new bugs of this magnitude are getting introduced a full THREE MONTHS after release? it's really quite astounding.

Edited by Tranzitive
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Tranzitive said:

really poor showing. this should have been fixed ASAP. 

people have not been getting rewards since June 6th. tomorrow is June 10th. by the time this is fixed it'll probably be June 11th. that'll be 5-6 days - basically an entire week - where people have not been getting rewards for the community events. which is really not acceptable.

and they wonder why sales have been low.

how is it that new bugs of this magnitude are getting introduced a full THREE MONTHS after release? it's really quite 

If there was a vibrant MP community like other AAA racing titles, it would be one thing. But with DR2, Dailies/weeklies/monthlies are everything.  The fact that they just cant be bothered really puts me off of F1 2019 and others.  I love driving DR2, but this is pure BS. The one or two Codies that actually responded are probably as frustrated at the team leaders in charge of this.  "Basic fundamentals working? Check. Good, go home for the weekend."

• Agree 3

Posted (edited)

this is what they don't seem to understand about having a game always-online - it's literally always-online which means that someone needs to be available even on the weekends to look into problems if they occur. not a single person could have come in yesterday to see what was wrong? it was reported on Friday anyway. no-one from CM checks the Steam forums? no-one checks Reddit? it takes less than 5 minutes per day to pop in and see what's going on. i thought this was supposed to be what the community managers were for.

the entire My Team mode is literally unplayable at the moment. can't play rally because the AI times are bugged and haven't been fixed 3 months after launch. can't play Rx because the AI times are bugged and haven't been fixed 3 months after launch. can't play community events because they're not paying out any credits. apparently the AI fixes at least for rally (maybe Rx, not sure) are coming on Tuesday, probably the same time they'll fix the issue with the credits. 

but to leave the entire career mode of your game unplayable for almost a week is just pretty bad.

Edited by Tranzitive
  • Agree 6

3 hours ago, Tranzitive said:

this is what they don't seem to understand about having a game always-online - it's literally always-online which means that someone needs to be available even on the weekends to look into problems if they occur.

This.

I have been really, really patient with DR2 up till now, but I think this is the breaking point for me, and for exactly this reason. Having always-online game and leaving noone to monitor it through a time where 99% of people actually have the time to play it is just beyond words.

• Agree 6

I've got this issue too, on PC. No daily reward from 6th, 7th and 8th June 2019.

Few days without credits and it´s almost end of the world :classic_huh:
Hope you have also something else in your life.
I´m sure they fix it ASAP and compensate credits like giving million to everyone.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

People took their pitchforks out again. :classic_rolleyes:

• Agree 1

Same here no daily rewards yesterday and today - PC.

Credits starting to disappear if you doing only community events..

i believe since we have 2 new cars and latvia will come everything is ok ,stop complaining about bugs toxic people

• Haha 1