No rewards for Community Challenges [Update: Resolved]

Same. Reloaded the game multiple times throughout today and not seen any. Xbox One X if that helps

I’d put it down to me just going on automatic and not really looking, but yes me too now that you mention it. 

same for me - but the rewards when finishing a stage (daily contest) are working...

Posted (edited)

Sin recompensas en 2 usuarios distintos hoy Ps4

Edited by Fontelek
2º día consecutivo sin recibir recompensas Diarias, ni Semanales. No he realizado la Mensual todavía

Could be related to the 200,000 credits gift for season owners in some way (?)

still no rewards, 2 days in row, will we get these back?

21 minutes ago, watzcoc said:

still no rewards, 2 days in row, will we get these back?

Same here, PC, 2 days in a row.

Could CM please fix it?

That's very annoying.

• Agree 2

You likely won’t get a fix during the weekend, but thanks everyone for bringing it up.

Just so I have something more substantial to pass on (on Monday morning), is this happening for all Daily/Weekly/Monthly Challenges, and across all platforms? If you’re getting some rewards and not others that would be good to know too so that the cause can be tracked.

23 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

You likely won’t get a fix during the weekend, but thanks everyone for bringing it up.

Just so I have something more substantial to pass on, is this happening for all Daily/Weekly/Monthly Challenges, and across all platforms? If you’re getting some rewards and not others that would be good to know too so that the cause can be tracked.

all platforms, all dailies, don't know weeklies or monthlies

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Just so I have something more substantial to pass on, is this happening for all Daily/Weekly/Monthly Challenges, and across all platforms? If you’re getting some rewards and not others that would be good to know too so that the cause can be tracked.

We cannot say if this affects also the weekly and monthly community challenges!... weekly will end on Thursday and monthly, well... are far from the end!

The "AI challenges" (all the last three of the row: daily, weekly and monthly) are functioning well as usual (the rewards are given immediately, right after the completation)

Edited by Adriano1976
  • Agree 2

Although very annoying, but then I drive on weekend just the weekly and monthly events. Sometimes do not know what to do with all the money - so far  I have all the "important" cars and 7 million in the account .... All together just earned with the events

Only Codemasters could be so slap dash. They really couldn't care less once they have your cash.

Poor showing yet again was flagged up a problem on Steam on Friday morning but guess they were all down the pub by then. Oh to have a job where you could fail time and time again with no repercussions.

Anyone fancy a sweeptstake when we'll get an official update? My guess Monday 11.30am - when it's not worked for a fifth day in a row. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

The main question is will we receive our rewards retroactively once this is fixed.

it would suck if we don’t get our rewards retroactively given that I’ve spent credits on fixing my cars after the races.

Edited by ACSwift

Same here!

2 days in a row now, on all dailies except the AI daily. I am using ps4.

Posted (edited)

shafted by Racenet again. there's not much point in playing any of the community events besides the AI challenges until this is fixed. i started the Group B monthly yesterday but very hesitant to continue as it might not even pay out at all at the end of the month now.

2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

if only i had a job where i didn't need to bother fixing a product i'd sold to tens of thousands of customers that broke for all of them at the same time because it's the weekend. i'm sure all of us with jobs have had to work the odd night and/or weekend every now and then.

as was mentioned this was flagged on Steam on Friday morning, it was flagged on the dirtgame sub-Reddit yesterday as well but I guess no-one checks there despite the fact it has over 25,000 subscribers as it's not the official forum. some people are reporting they have not received credits for 3 days in a row now.

ironic thing is that CM were advertising on Facebook yesterday or today how the game is 50% off. things like this new bug that's magically appeared where credits aren't paid out are the reason why they have to sell it at 50% off. and imagine buying the game in the sale and this is the first thing you encounter. 

Edited by Tranzitive
  • Agree 3

Yea I'm pretty upset because I've been going for that achievement with the audi daily. I finally got into tier one and no rewards so no achievement.. Of course the one time I get there this happens. The picture is right before I went to bed.. 

Screenshot_20190608-091534_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1