Jump to content Jump to content

No rewards for Community Challenges [Update: Resolved]

Sith Metal

35 minutes ago, parginos said:

What are you talking about? I was quoting his words, why you dont say anything to him?

Go and find where he said any of the things you claim to be quoting. It was Transitive, not Ianism and he received a warning for it.

33 minutes ago, parginos said:

what is going on in here.... like all comments in this forums are useful and the mod says to me to say nothing.

Your comment wasn't required and only served to inflame the situation.

37 minutes ago, parginos said:

The problem is that the moderator doesn't know at what clubs i am moderator.

No, the problem is, you tried to be a smart arse and got it wrong.

20 minutes ago, nasoduko said:

thats why you still havent respond to my message ,cause my free translation in greek for the game is not useful?

I passed your information onto Codemasters when you asked me to and the last message between you and myself was mine, telling you that I hadn't heard anything back from them.

4 minutes ago, SkiddyMcCrash said:

No, the problem is, you tried to be a smart arse and got it wrong.

Who is trying to be a smart arse here moderator. Me or you? Moderator tou kolou

Stop wasting my time and continue to do what you suppose to do. Nothing.

Delete my comment if you dont like it and stop referring to me, you dont know me.

Codemasters is doing great job at letting little kids to ruin their name around the community.

15 minutes ago, SkiddyMcCrash said:

I passed your information onto Codemasters when you asked me to and the last message between you and myself was mine, telling you that I hadn't heard anything back from them.

**** now i noticed you are a gamepad player ....hahahha ,

1 hour ago, parginos said:

What are you talking about? I was quoting his words, why you dont say anything to him?

because I was quoting tranzitive when I used those words. his post was edited to remove them, because he was using them against me. when I used them, I was explaining that him using them was wrong. it is a different context, you understand?

I realise English isn't your first language. I am trying my best to be clear, but you need to do better than this.

A kindergarden is a well of wisdom and maturity compared to the forums sometimes. Honestly, I can only repeat my advice, open the window, take a deep breath of fresh air or have a walk or something. My gentle jeezus...

Archived