Sign in to follow this  

Multiplayer Host Options

Quote Lee Marthers: Leagues Settings,

Yeah yeah they're infiniteky customizable in that way so you can always SORT OF ? create a league that suits the way you want to play the game and the sort of style of racing you're interested in,

By sort of I guess you mean its the same as F1 2018 with no option to force cockpit or forza noob arrows off ?

@Codemasters give the commuinty ( the people that line your pockets ) what they want,

Virtual Mirror, Official TV Hud, let the leader knows who's last ( Pointless but each to thier own ) freedom to paint thier helmet pink with fluro yellow flowers,

Lobby host options to force everything inc all assits, visual aids ( assits ), restrict view, Hud's so the screen is blank the whole she Bang OFF,

Everyone is happy WIN WIN,

MISSION WIN NOW.

Yeah, Force Cockpit is a must have for me to buy this. 

Virtual Mirror would be nice, but not essential.

@Code? Thankyou for listening to the majority (cry babys), & ignoring the minority (Racers) again this year, see you in 2020 when ill shall waist my time again by requesting features I cant speak off, F1 2019 Legends Edtion CANCELLED

Good Day.

Posted (edited)

1. I think their name is codemasters not code?.... oh, wait I get it. Very good.

2. Majority vs minority, that is how democracy works. And to refer to your previous point- 'give the commuinty ( the people that line your pockets ) what they want,' it looks as though they have listened to the people that line their pockets, as you so eloquently put, the commuinty, i.e. majority...

3. Thank you. Have a good day, too. 🙂

Edited by Sammoo