I wanted to do a few single lap races to fine tune my qualifying time but can't be bothered since after every lap I have to watch an ad.

After every race it prompts me to update my ios which switches me to a different window and im forced to switch back to the game..

8 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

I wanted to do a few single lap races to fine tune my qualifying time but can't be bothered since after every lap I have to watch an ad.

Previously I was able to quit and relaunch the app to avoid.

I lost everything again except purchased cars with the update. Made it to L5 in about an hour with a 33/30 win ratio.  Two of the losses were from after updating tracks, it launches into a race wether you are there are not. The bots play nice down here and it's possible to place 1st.

I can do a 1:10 with a 450 PI car in Canada with no corner cutting.  That only gets you to P10 in League 5.

11 hours ago, StKnowhere said:

Previously I was able to quit and relaunch the app to avoid.

I lost everything again except purchased cars with the update. Made it to L5 in about an hour with a 33/30 win ratio.  Two of the losses were from after updating tracks, it launches into a race wether you are there are not. The bots play nice down here and it's possible to place 1st.

I can do a 1:10 with a 450 PI car in Canada with no corner cutting.  That only gets you to P10 in League 5.

Did you have a cloud backup? Do you login using Game Center?

5 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

Did you have a cloud backup? Do you login using Game Center?

Yes, no change for months on two devices.  Purchased cars are there points and parts earned gone both times.

3 times disconnected with server while on my way to victory in P1. 

Once when I was just passing the last corner. 

Can’t connect to the game now. 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, elimmel said:

3 times disconnected with server while on my way to victory in P1. 

Once when I was just passing the last corner. 

Can’t connect to the game now. 

I snuck in to Codemasters HQ and got this shot of their server. 

551F038F-E051-4DBD-AAAD-30BF46E0D67D.jpeg

Edited by Dr Zaius

23 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

I snuck in to Codemasters HQ and got this shot of their server. 

551F038F-E051-4DBD-AAAD-30BF46E0D67D.jpeg

This explains a whole lot. We’ve been venting for absolutely no reason. 😂 😭 

I wish somebody would explain the absurdity of the need to force an exit advertisement upon us for playing in single mode.   This happened a couple updates, or maybe patches, or to quote the famed Finn Kimi, "whatever the **** it's called, ago.  The biggest question, is how can they so competently add another micro transaction into the game and yet can't fix the issues that have plagued us since inception.

• Agree 1

Hey hey 🙂

To be honest I don t minde adds.There are 2 kinde of adds.After duel giveing you resource points  which I never click on and in the main lobby of the game.I don t minde watching 30 sec or 15 sec add for 2 credits.To earn 2 credits you nead to win 2 duels.That takes atleast 5 minutes considerating you win your first 2 duels.So click that add and in the meantime get some 🍩🍪🍰 or something to 🍹🍻 and collect those 2 credits :classic_biggrin: