Question

4 and still no patch for the hardest trophy in F1 2015, I’ve finished 5 races even came 1st in one and “Hard Times” will not unlock REALLY!!! lol F1 2018 is a shambles, DR2.0 is even worse, and what does the future of your company look like if all these broken games are common place, and worse, an expectable way of doing business for you, the fact is the team isn’t good enough to code games properly, and that’s so ironic seeing as your called Codemasters, none of you are masters of code by a mile it’s beyond a joke, I enjoy racers and you make decent ones this is true, but man are they hollow, so il be buying your games in the bargain bin from now on, best way to describe your games is ‘good qualities but poor quality’ please go hire some more competent staff seriously 😐 it’s clearly too much to ask you to fix your current games, not that they will be, not fully, so to simply fix 1 trophy in F1 2015 isn’t even worth asking but I’m more than happy to vent here about what I think about it 👎 thanks again CM..... thanks again

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet