Sign in to follow this  

Canada pole time is ludicrous

Posted (edited)

I’ll get this out of the way first: I have a 1:04 and therefore pole so this isn’t moaning because I can’t make it. 

However the 1:05 pole is further evidence of extremely poor design, as the only way you can hit the time is by driving straight through all the chicanes with no brakes. How is this the intended way to get pole position?

As a mobile game, I don’t think we expect true realistic racing sim, but jeez CM you could have at least fixed the track so that you have to brake around the 2nd and 3rd chicanes, and adjusted the pole position time accordingly. 

Edited by PGIII
  • Agree 4

The issue is that the asphalt on the inside of turn 8/9 and 13/14 doesn't slow you down. There was a similar issue at Austria where you only had to brake for turns 2 and 3.

• Agree 1

Number 1 rank at the moment is a 1 minute flat. I can't get close to a 1:04 so how you could shave 4 seconds of PGIII's time is baffling.

• Agree 1

Also ridiculous is Vettel got pole position with. 1:10 lap. An officially endorsed F1 game should be a more accurate representation of this.

• Agree 2

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:25 AM, Dr Zaius said:

Also ridiculous is Vettel got pole position with. 1:10 lap. An officially endorsed F1 game should be a more accurate representation of this.

I agree.2 secondes of  the official time is pleanty of time.Anything above that is just too much.I don t belive they will nerf it.If so,all events  reset and drive again?

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 2:30 AM, Dr Zaius said:

Number 1 rank at the moment is a 1 minute flat. I can't get close to a 1:04 so how you could shave 4 seconds of PGIII's time is baffling.

I drove 1.03.815.

Assists:Braking off,Low steering,Low stability

Assuming the Preformance indicator matters , highest one I saw was  1650 month ago.My is 1553.Knowing I drove in Austria 58.87 with potential to drive low 58.

My pb sector times in Austria are s1 13.90 s2 25.78 s3 18.40. That would be less then 1 sec of no1.I think fastest time was 57.33.Knowing that I am wondering how  are they faster then me 4,5,6 sec on some other tracks.Makes no sense!!