Sign in to follow this  

TSRL F1 2019 Season 9 Sign Ups OPEN

TSRL (Top Speed Racing League) have officially announced that Season 9's sign ups are now open. The league will be ran with a full calendar on the F1 2019 game provided by Codemasters using the in game league system! With that being said TSRL are also opening up a separate F2 Cars League! 

League setup:

FULL Qualifying followed by a 50% race at a selected track. These races take place at 8;00pm UK Time - Typical race days are Fridays for Tier One and Thursdays for Tier Two.

Prize Pool: 

Just like last season TSRL are introducing a Prize Pool to the top 3 in the championship at the end of the season, Last season saw a £20, £10 and £5 go to both tiers top 3 finishing drivers and again, it will be the same for Season 9! (FREE ENTRY)

League assists:

The league has no assist restrictions as it believes that more drivers need to be involved with the league racing community. The leagues slogan states that all new and experienced drivers are welcome within TSRL.

Our Partners & Social Media:

TSRL's are official Partners with 'Thrive eSports' who are an up and coming eSports Team upon nearly ever racing game across Xbox, PS4 and PC.

TSRL has a range of social media, from Twitter (@TSRL_XB1) to twitch (twitch.tv/tsrl_xb1) to youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9NEzYlryChlHlh3KLcxIZQ)

Our website:

At the current moment TSRL are in process of creating a new website ready for Season 9, our current website as it stands is: https://tsrl-xb1.wixsite.com/tsrl-xb1 - Rules can also be found on this website.

Any questions?

If you have any questions let me know, you can do either of the following:

- Reply to this thread with your question

- Message me or TSRL on twitter, my twitter Handle is @RSR_Clays and TSRL’s handle is @TSRL_XB1

- Message me on Xbox, my xbox gamertag is JackClays

Thank you for taking time to read this thread 🙂 

All signed up, for both the F1 and F2 leagues! Hopefully I’m not too slow 🙈

cant wait to start 😅

Love to try it out, is there a older man league?

Slowish but clean is how I drive for now until I get my wheels...

🤣😂🤣🤣

On 6/9/2019 at 2:57 PM, Hygradeb said:

Love to try it out, is there a older man league?

Slowish but clean is how I drive for now until I get my wheels...

🤣😂🤣🤣

Haha, unfortunately all age categories and jumbled together as one, but there is multiple tiers so that people around you are similar pace 👍🏻💪🏻