No Career mode info for F1 2019?

I notice its been mostly silent about Career mode in 2019, only the F2 addition has been talked about relating to it.

I hope Career mode has some advances and better features, but I fear its all mostly online customisation features that have been focused on in this game.

Some info about Career mode would be good 

• Agree 2

official Reviews will give you your needed information before the release 😉

• Agree 1

It has also been mentioned that there will be two rivals that you have throughout the F1 season. One will be like your mate and the other will try to get on your nerves.

I feel like this is probably going to add quite a bit to the game so Codemasters want to keep it a secret for as late as they can to bring hype at release.

I hope that they are holding the information on purpose and that they are not in this silence for lack of what to show, however, with less than two weeks left to launch the game I agree that they are very, very late, with the information for us . And I get on the back foot because how does Lee Mather have the courage to say that customization is something important to them and shows something so superficial? The question remains, is the career mode so "important" this way too? The F1 game needs to take a step forward, but they are walking at the feet of a tortoise and this can not happen with a franchise that is 10 years already in the hands of Codemasters, at least that's what I think. Does the game have additions? Yes, but it still does not justify we having to pay annually the price of a full launch game without having some significant changes. Some of them may come and talk, but it's too early to criticize, but the biggest point here is the lack even of criticizing because it has so far shown us very little.

• Agree 3

I need more info on career as well before I preorder the game. But I'm still confident we will get more info on career soon. They are building up the hype. Or I hope so :classic_sad:

What do you guys actually expect from a sport game story mode? Like the EA sports story modes for Fifa and Madden?

The only thing I would like to see is some movement from other drivers as well, like you play a career in Fifa or Madden, teams are changing, transfers are made, this would be awesome to have.

I really hope we can skip the F2 thing and directly start in the F1. I don't want any "fake" drivers to follow me in F2 and have them replace real drivers. I hope the fake drivers following you to F1 is optional.

Posted (edited)

Finally! Can't wait to see what they have planned for us

Edited by BelgiumDude

6 hours ago, TomskiPl said:

We can expect career video today.

Screenshot_20190612-060939__01.jpg

says "career FEEDER series" so that's F2. Like I said seems to just be all about F2 now....

23 hours ago, AllenB2609 said:

I really hope we can skip the F2 thing and directly start in the F1. I don't want any "fake" drivers to follow me in F2 and have them replace real drivers. I hope the fake drivers following you to F1 is optional.

Agreed. I never like these story parts in sports games.

I'd probably just do a full championship season in F2 and then start career mode in F1.

I don't think we'll get that option though. Apparently the career mode is built around having to choose a junior driver program.

Posted (edited)

If we can't just choose our F1 team like in past years and start our career without fake drivers they seriously ****** it up. I don't want fake drivers to follow me in F1. I want the full grid to race against. I don't want a fake driver to replace a Lando Norris, Alex Albon or whoever...

Edited by AllenB2609
  • Agree 2

On 6/12/2019 at 7:36 AM, TomskiPl said:

We can expect career video today.

Screenshot_20190612-060939__01.jpg

still no news about career mode...

• Sad 1

Wasn't there some sort of youtube integration **** meant to be in the game this year? Strange how they didn't mention that I only have a photo to go on somebody posted during the hamburg event.  

Posted (edited)

Career mode cutscene

iu5xwruxd6431.jpg

Edited by TomskiPl

22 minutes ago, TomskiPl said:

Career mode cutscene

iu5xwruxd6431.jpg

Video ? Cool man .I can't wait to see a video .

1 hour ago, TomskiPl said:

Career mode cutscene

iu5xwruxd6431.jpg

Thanks, also where do you find these ?

10 hours ago, TomskiPl said:

Career mode cutscene

iu5xwruxd6431.jpg

So this is the fake driver? Is this the guy that will become the most hated F1 character of all times?