Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT Rally 2.0, Version 1.5: Content Not Installed Error [Update: Hotfix Available]

PJTierney

I have a problem with my steering wheel now. It went already gone in (1.2patch) but now it came back! Sometimes it doesn't take bigger gear and sometimes it doesn't take gas at all. I know it is a bug because my friends got similar problems and that throttle problem is missing after you press options-button! If you wanna know my driving wheel it's thrustmaster gt5. I don't know this game is a bug after a bug. Hopefully you had worked out that sound problem. I haven't meet it after this new patch but I guess it's still there because these patches makes more bugs than it had before. Shame!

11 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Hello again everyone 🙂

Just wanted to let you all know that a small update will start rolling out shortly (from 12.00 BST).

This update specifically addresses this Content Not Installed issue, and doesn't feature any other changes.

I installed the first 1.5 download on Wednesday night but didn't play the game as I read of the problems on here.

On Thursday night I then installed the new update but when I came to play the game I am still getting the Content Not Installed message, 

Please advise ??

• Social Media & Community Team

Hi all, just checking if anyone's still getting this error after installing the latest update from yesterday.

If so please state what platform you're playing on. Screenshots and confirmation that you've downloaded the latest update would be handy too, thanks.

• Social Media & Community Team
12 hours ago, dave306f2 said:

I installed the first 1.5 download on Wednesday night but didn't play the game as I read of the problems on here.

On Thursday night I then installed the new update but when I came to play the game I am still getting the Content Not Installed message, 

Please advise ??

What platform are you playing on, and have you definitely got the latest update?

A screenshot would be handy too so that the team can see.

22 hours ago, PJTierney said:

What platform are you playing on, and have you definitely got the latest update?

A screenshot would be handy too so that the team can see.

It is on a PS4 and is version 1.5.1.

However, I have just switched on now to get the screenshots and the error I was getting on Thursday is no longer there despite no further updates having been installed !!

Archived