DiRT Rally 2.0, Version 1.5: Bug Reporting Thread

1 minute ago, Adriano1976 said:

I just "upgraded" my 208t16 from level 4 to 5 (i was near to 5 yesterday, but today i saw full level 4 only), so the progression is real (but invisible)

that strange , maybe my memory it's fail, but for me not work

34 minutes ago, Adriano1976 said:

I just "upgraded" my 208t16 from level 4 to 5 (i was near to 5 yesterday, but today i saw full level 4 only), so the progression is real (but invisible)

Same here, just updated two engine upgrades.
However progress circle of engine update not work anymore.
I´m on PS4.

4 hours ago, PJTierney said:
  • Elite and Master AI difficulty adjusted in My Team Rally Events to provide a fairer transition upwards from Pro.

No change at rallycross (Elite level) or if there is then it´s even more harder than before.
Or was that change only for rally? I´ll test when have time, I´m at Masters level on rally.

22 minutes ago, SimFunny said:

No change at rallycross (Elite level) or if there is then it´s even more harder than before.
Or was that change only for rally? I´ll test when have time, I´m at Masters level on rally.

The note specifically says Rally.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

The note specifically says Rally.

Okay, hope they could also tweak AI of rallycross at My Team.
Sure there is Freeplay where you can tweak level just to fit your skills, that´s great!

btw, I got that “Content Not Installed” also at week ago but then "Access the content on your primary PlayStation 4" helped, not this time.

Sunset is still at 04:16 (AM) in Poland...

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Some mistake in rewards...

daily challenge graphics shows Germany.. when i look at the details it is the rallycross gr B round.

20190611220034_1.thumb.jpg.1b9cccb8cdcc9312527a4039975dc07d.jpg20190611220008_1.thumb.jpg.2e1bdd2a47a42b0977b2d6b354ef8e63.jpg

Only one of the three is wrong..the other two are correct.

+ no payment for the weekly AI rallycross gr b event (the 6 event one)

Edited by Quik3d

2 hours ago, Adriano1976 said:

Sadly I can’t upgrade my 208.

I also lost all the upgrades in the datsun (was maxed before, now back to level 1), and 2 upgrades in the chevrolet (was level 3, now level 1).

This is really bad, I stopped playing the game. it needs to be fixed ASAP, it’s really huge.

• Agree 1

Just drove the "Expert Dirt" Club.

There seems to be an issue with saving damage status in League events.
Only 5 stages and this happened twice:  Finishing a stage with some minor damage, like scratched/dented bumpers -> starting next stage with shattered windscreen and bumped doors.

• Agree 3

PS4, also having the engine upgrade bug. I've even lost a few upgrades. I did an 8 stage event and no progress was made. Stage 5 just says that I need to unlock stage 4, but stage 4 is unlocked. 

The split times do not match up with the leaderboard when doing a stage, leaderboard shows I am well behind the class leader where as the split times show I am a lot  closer

When I resumed my championship in rally career, a bug with tyre choice appeared: at every service stop it showed medium tyres being used, even though I chose softs before every stage. Also, the number of available tyre changes did not go down, it remained 3/3 throughout the whole rally.

• Agree 1

My time of day / conditions drop down in Clubs is Spanish only - can't see a way to change it. Help me, Google Translate!

1366064554_ScreenShot2019-06-12at10_12_36AM.png.ea34e925c60e67c903f5cbe983dff6da.png

Some bugs/issues I've been noticing;
-sound cutting bug

-game crashing issues on PC
-physics model check - Rear tyre slip behavior- not as progressive as DirtRally 1 when you pull the handbrake. 
-fix rain effects that is stopping visibility-still not great especially from cockpit view!!!
-refine how the game runs to make it smoother; racenet seems to cause a lot of issues- Especially for me in time trial - causing the game to freeze!!
-fix leader boards for weekly/monthly

Cheers.

Updated the bug list, as some more bugs got fixed but they are not present in the official patch notes.

Phil Mills is still missing the call supposedly "turn left" after "over crest", in one of the Germany stages.

• Agree 1

There's some weird stutter effect that almost looks like a wave moving down the screen, as well as major framerate drops on the standard Xbox One. New England and Australia are the worst especially in the forest.

8 hours ago, Flens07 said:

PC, Deluxe-Version

Why isn´t it possible to see in the marketplace which car is already bought?

If you click to purchase a car already in your garage a dialogue prompt appears with notification you already own this vehicle and the option to proceed or cancel. I just use this if I can't remember what I already own.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, SUBARU BRAP said:

There's some weird stutter effect that almost looks like a wave moving down the screen, as well as major framerate drops on the standard Xbox One. New England and Australia are the worst especially in the forest.

Noticed same on PS4 and that is not just a mild stutter, it´s really bad that few seconds what it last.
That was first time when have this kind of graphical problem with console, there was some screen tearing before at Australia but nothing like this.

I wonder how game industry works when you fix few bugs there is few others, there is not time to test it before release? :classic_huh:
Few hours of testing would enough, just like here you got almost immediately list of most major bugs after patch is released!

• Agree 1

Screen tearing and flashing on Xbox one s at Germany so far and still not clean looking. These updates are not fixing the biggest issues.... seriously it's ridiculous that your not reading the issues presented on this forum the most. Graphical issues/errors are the biggest killer.

So far all of the same issues are still happening that was mentioned before; leader boards, frame rates, wonky physics. Instead of using the community as play testers, take an interest in the game yourselves as a company and play your own games... see for your selves the issues...you will see them, it's that simple. 

9 hours ago, Shocchiz said:

Sadly I can’t upgrade my 208.

I also lost all the upgrades in the datsun (was maxed before, now back to level 1), and 2 upgrades in the chevrolet (was level 3, now level 1).

This is really bad, I stopped playing the game. it needs to be fixed ASAP, it’s really huge.

The problem is still there.

I can't believe they still haven't fixed it.

I guess it's the beauty of an always online server based career mode.

Bugs in the game? Existing cars + cars from Season 1 and 2 ... Missing protective frames or frames impossible to model (Ford Focus WRC and Subaru Impreza WRX), from the car's view illogically positioned and illegible instrument alarms (Skoda Fabia WRC, VW Polo R5) some crew name stickers on the glass black instead of white, in the rain from the view of the car is not visible on the track because instead 1213397905_WVPOLOR5.thumb.jpg.af367a1c303bb6bdd39743b7a77559a4.jpg470173120_VWPOLOR52.thumb.jpg.a8d370a47c628e2459231eeeb0fe8bcf.jpg1984567_kodaFabiaWRC.thumb.jpg.6b1d597cd451514b591fedd6801e6a78.jpg748949966_SubaruImprezaWRX.thumb.jpg.b1e19779649efee091495bf3b116d1fd.jpg1055940874_FordFocusWRC.thumb.jpg.1637b2b8b87a2b426c569b36eae2b57f.jpgof rain falling white lines.

if you quit an AI event to main menu at the end of a stage, everyone gets the maximum possible time for every stage completed up to that point in the current event. also the list of AI drivers entered in the event changes completely.

I've seen someone else mention this before, but they didn't mention this other part: in the following stages there are no split times.

20190607131032_1.thumb.jpg.8bd06ecbbd973bbfaee4054237ca1586.jpg20190608112041_1.thumb.jpg.372f9c1181272bc921e4f7258544d4c5.jpg20190607130841_1.thumb.jpg.0813da1fb5b65d65f9c229a848488e77.jpg