DiRT Rally 2.0: Clubs

Posted (edited)
On 6/13/2019 at 7:05 PM, SkyRex said:

I can confirm and am slightly not amused...

Position 24 apparently results in... Ah ZERO points, huh?

image.png

image.png

The driver who got 199 Points did not even finish the event...

points are awarded only after the Event is over

and 

this board is sorted by STAGE, click on TOTAL column header to sort by the EVENT cumuled time ( see the little white triangle )

Edited by Didd31
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Didd31 said:

points are awarded only after the Event is over

and 

this board is sorted by STAGE, click on TOTAL column header to sort by the EVENT cumuled time ( see the little white triangle )

Correct. I did sort by total and I happen to be also on Pos. 24.
Yet all those who got points for new england happen to have no times or far down times. The bug is there and it is major.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Surer lots of stuff be mentioned like

Mixed locations 

More stages

Championship point correction 

and I also want to import the penalty system can controlled by owner. 

Not every player have same skill level in the friends clubs, adding faster guys some time, let the slower guys can catch them, make the result more unpredictable, help casual players build their confidence will be great.

Edited by Magicplmko

I'd also like an option to only have stock tunes as well. Pretty sure you could in DR1 clubs. 

i'd just finished your ELITE DIRT's first championship, it work fine 👍, thanks a lot for this good job 😉

1696466363_DiRTRally2.0(8).thumb.png.17d130837eda04dac0d42fdb0812c0b2.png 

Seems that Monte Carlo cause some problems, because when dropped it out then could create championship but before that no matter what I done "Submit Championship" button did nothing.
(I have deluxe if that matters)
All countries and all mixed weathers are welcome.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, MJV1973 said:

Seems that Monte Carlo cause some problems, because when dropped it out then could create championship but before that no matter what I done "Submit Championship" button did nothing.

Same for me, couldn't create championship when Monte was in it. Just got a 404 reply.

• Agree 1

On 6/11/2019 at 8:13 PM, PJTierney said:

It would be also nice to see what different car classes is used for Championship.
Like for first Expert DiRT there was A-group, 4WD B and R5.
It could be at comment field or stage preview window.

DR2 club.jpg

The points for some players in your Expert Dirt League isn't working right now 😕 I placed 8th in USA and 1st in Australia and am leading in Poland thus far but didn't get any points in championship  standings... Same problem for a bunch of other players from what I've seen as well... I'm KonigJP on racenet and on steam am called Jarod. You'll be able to see I'm 8th overall in usa and 1st overall in australia and poland on the clubs page where you look at recent results so idk why I'm not receiving points? Also yes my steam is linked to my Racenet ID.

5A98EDF7-02EE-416D-98B9-9A4E811816FB.png

9C319FE3-1F7B-417D-B6F5-478931D6890F.png

40A449A4-BBB0-428C-851E-29BA483F56EC.png

FA1C4986-C618-4626-8585-792E6FB50846.png

1 hour ago, KonigJP said:

The points for some players in your Expert Dirt League isn't working right now 😕

Seems so.
Hope they can fix club at least for basic stages and only after that try to add DLC ones.

On 6/16/2019 at 3:30 AM, MJV1973 said:

On 6/16/2019 at 3:58 AM, Dytut said:

Same for me, couldn't create championship when Monte was in it. Just got a 404 reply.

The fix for this (and any event you setup that returns a 404) is to create the same championship with only 1 stage and 1 event and set for at least 30 minutes in the future. After you submit the 1x1 (the website seems to struggle with large championship adds) it should take it quickly. Then you just click "edit championship" and can add the rest of the stages you want to the event.

Really annoying but a consistent work around for now 👍

• Thanks 2

Are the points for the first Championship in Official DiRT looking okay to you guys?

That one's finished (wanted to wait until it was finished so that all results came in) and a new Championship (created by Jon Armstrong) is live now.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Are the points for the first Championship in Official DiRT looking okay to you guys? That one's finished and a new Championship (created by Jon Armstrong) is live now.

Did you read few posts above?
No it´s not okay.

edit: Sorry, meant Expert Dirt

I started at event 3 Poland and came 17:th, didn´t get any points at championship table.

Edited by MJV1973

13 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

a new Championship (created by Jon Armstrong) is live now.

well damn... I had my hands full managing the Discord Rally and Reddit challenge events already, but I guess I have to hop into the official club now too. Is it at least not H1's this time lol?

On 6/13/2019 at 1:33 AM, Riggs said:

Recent results stage by stage so far.

--- from discord feedback

@Clubs

something's wrong with the assists filter, it says most people are using assists. Is it because of the clutch override and automatic wipers lol? Assists should only be mechanical ones tbh(edited)

unknown.png

TL;DR: Remove the automatic wipers, clutch override and exterior cameras from the assists filter boolean list

Assists filter should be strict to mechanical assists only, like in DR1

I just came here to write and request the same, but checked to see if it had been mentioned already as quoted above.  

I agree totally with this one and request a revision because there is no way to tell if we are competing with people using ABS and traction control. 

In D1 leagues "assists off" were mechanical assists as you say, ABS, traction control.

Clutch override wasn't considered an assist, as far as I recall as I used it in D1 and I would apper in results as assists off, and not everyone with pedals has 3 pedals to use, or an available button option anyway.

I don't know if clutch override is included as an assist in CLUBS  but mine is on, I can happily compete with it off tho, as for wipers yep no biggie mine are manual anyway, So maybe its cameras that are causing the results to show assists on?

Should hardcore competitors and overall winner of events be those using headcam as iRacing does? 

So CM please clarify and or possibly review what is concidered an assist.

Had I competed in gravel busters tonight with external cameras off and clutch override off I would have been  in first place possibly (at the time of writing) as a competitior with no assists. Because selecting assists off in the results only  shows entrants with max times. 

I hope member Riggs doesn't mind me adding my thoughts to his original post. Cheers, 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 1:57 PM, Riggs said:

Clubs bugs:

- Vehicle Tuning is reseting to default at every stage.

- You can't repair punctures in the same even if you have spares.

- Ironically punctures are repaired when you proceed to the next stage (with no service), although you didn't take spares. This one is reported in the bug thread, #20 in the list.

I thought this was happenning, Lost huge amounts of time with wayward handling and unexplainable highspeed spins. after first stage, gear ratios were quite obviously not the ones I had set. Come service after SS3 Gravelbusters event tuning was default, really annoying this because I know my setup was good enough for top 5 times. Needs fixing and quick please Codies thanks. 

• Agree 2

after reading all posts in this thread, it is a concern that bugs that existed and never fixed in D4 Clubs are also here in Dirt 2.0. 

Does this mean the bugs are un-fixable? Are the complexities of getting a server to handle all of this bug free too great? 

3 hours ago, fillipfilloppe said:

after reading all posts in this thread, it is a concern that bugs that existed and never fixed in D4 Clubs are also here in Dirt 2.0. 

Does this mean the bugs are un-fixable? Are the complexities of getting a server to handle all of this bug free too great? 

Not necessarily. After all, there's a big "BETA" sign in the clubs title. So this is the right time for the bugs to pop up.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Riggs said:

Not necessarily. After all, there's a big "BETA" sign in the clubs title. So this is the right time for the bugs to pop up.

If there was clubs also at DR1 and D4 I wonder why it´s still BETA and why it released as BETA-stage?
There should be enough experience to make it work properly.
Maby there is terrible rush and not enough resourses to make things work.
Also I´m little worried if this is the best way make business, releasing with bugs and updates may offer new bugs when there is not enough time for selftest.

Maby you could release new championship for Expert DiRT club and wonder later how you can get points calculated correctly :classic_smile:

Edited by MJV1973
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, MJV1973 said:

If there was clubs also at DR1 and D4 I wonder why it´s still BETA and why it released as BETA-stage?
There should be enough experience to make it work properly.
Maby there is terrible rush and not enough resourses to make things work.
Also I´m little worried if this is the best way make business, releasing with bugs and updates may offer new bugs when there is not enough time for selftest.

Maby you could release new championship for Expert DiRT club and wonder later how you can get points calculated correctly :classic_smile:

That's because they've cleary re-made Clubs from scratch, probably to allow more features in the future and less server load. DR1 leagues were considerably heavy and slow while setting up. That means they can't simply copy/paste what has been done in the previous platform. Many things have to be done from scratch.

Plus, launching it on BETA will allow for faster bug tracking and still allow people to test it and enjoy it.

Edited by Riggs

What did the trophy means?

Seems everyone got a platinum trophy.

I can't figure out what the differences between us.