DiRT Rally 2.0: Clubs

19 minutes ago, MJV1973 said:

There is now also Germany and Sweden available for Clubs.

Excellent, the fix has gone live then 🙂

Can I get another confirmation from some of you on this? Will share the update wider then.

• Like 2

Allows me to add both Germany and Sweden as well, but the conditions are still in Spanish. Not sure why it never defaults to English. Very frustrating. And having admins who cannot understand Spanish either, should default to English as well.

Posted (edited)

automatic is an assist. there's no automatic in rallying, even if it makes you go slower than everyone else.

Edited by Riggs

Bumper cam / Chase cam / arrows telling you which way to go / rev counter / stage progress / stage time / the option to pause wilst on a stage night and adjust your brightness cause you've damaged your lights,

Should all be also be on the assit list as well for good measure.

18 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Excellent, the fix has gone live then 🙂

Can I get another confirmation from some of you on this? Will share the update wider then.

Seems to work for me now as well...! All infos regarding the stage are in english...

@PJTierney Can you give any info on the difference regarding the duration of the service area, please?

Does any lenght have an influence on what can be done (repair only or setup/tyre changing only etc.)

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, LutzM said:

@PJTierney Can you give any info on the difference regarding the duration of the service area, please?

Does any lenght have an influence on what can be done (repair only or setup/tyre changing only etc.)

It should be similar to the main game in that each repair you do in the Service Area costs you time, and you only have a certain amount of time you can allocate to repairs.

Any info when championship point calculation is fixed, like Expert DiRT club?
And how about bug which reset all car setups after each stages? It´s really deal breaker and should fix ASAP.
At next patch?

• Agree 1

Anyone having problems with the website? I can login but it doesn't show the club I own in the clubs section? 

@PJTierney any chance someone can have a look at this. Thought it might just be on mobile but it's the same on desktop. The club is still active and working, I just can't access it through the website - clubs section is just blank. Seems to coincide with the fix yesterday. I'm the owner of the club if that makes any difference. 

image.thumb.png.d48aac4023721dcd7b8355fe09139f7d.png

4 minutes ago, Decks said:

The club is still active and working, I just can't access it through the website - clubs section is just blank.

Working for me, latest Mozilla Firefox if that matters.

Yeah I've tried that cheers, just get the same. Tried chrome and IE too. 

I had some issues with the site recently based on the various Chrome plugins I had installed (UBlock Origin, Ghostery, Privacy Badger). I can't remember which one I tweaked settings on but items which were previously not showing up showed up fine, so that's another thing to look at.

I've tried it on Chrome mobile, chrome desktop, IE desktop and firefox mobile now and it's exactly the same on all of them so I'm pretty sure it's not browser related.  

If it´s region related problem, then how about try with VPN (like TorGuard) if you have one?

I'm in the UK so not sure why it would be a region related problem. 

Posted (edited)

Hi guys and hi @PJTierney i don't know if any one already submitted the same request, but i really think it would be the top of the top feature for communities if it could be possible to export championship results from clubs! Something as a .xls file to work on dependig from community needing. An instrument who leave the possibility to sort and filter data to create personalized standings, for example for class (in future multyclass leaderbords we hope will comes), for controller type, for platform type. Something that allow communities admins to premiate "the best player running with controller on Xbox" or "the best player running with wheels on PS4".... what you think? :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by Black75

2 hours ago, Decks said:

I've tried it on Chrome mobile, chrome desktop, IE desktop and firefox mobile now and it's exactly the same on all of them so I'm pretty sure it's not browser related.  

I had the same problem, I think it exists if you are only in 1 club but I'm not sure about that. You can search for your club if you remember it name and enter it this way.

Yeah joining a second club seems to have fixed it, cheers. 

Posted (edited)

Yes, click on the cogwheel in the top right in the banner of the club.

image.thumb.png.cc17e70c350a69a87b856113fcc500d6.png

Edited by Riggs

On 6/19/2019 at 2:57 PM, MJV1973 said:

Any info when championship point calculation is fixed, like Expert DiRT club?

Championship 2 finished, points wrong again.
Hard to fix?