DiRT Rally 2.0: Clubs

Might already been noticed but at the club description the Term "Cockpit" is flagged as "inappropriate language" lol, so can't edit with that "term" in use. Time to take things not so literally, I guess, lol again.

I also would like to have at least one restart per stage = shake down and race.

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

On 8/6/2019 at 4:22 PM, CM_Ads said:

How many clubs have you setup and how many have you joined? Cheers.

The bug is still active. Will it be fixed in future updates? 

how can you race in more than 32 clubs at the same time? really curious.

32 just sounds like an insane amount of clubs to be in at the same time. why not join like, 5 clubs or something that are decently active and post new events regularly? then you won't need more than 32.

I'm in 6 clubs, one of them inactive since I joined it weeks ago ( @bigburt82 why?) and it's pretty tough to do all those events + community challenges + AI challenges + career + time trial.

I would even join more clubs, if there are some active interesting ones there. Not looked for a while, if there are new ones.

But 32? Lulz.

I don't even have a own one 😄

• Agree 1

If I were the person who is responsible for how clubs website looks like and works I would burn with shame. 200+ pages of inactive trash with 1 member. No option to sort, no option to filter. No info about club settings. Get data error on every page, Codemasters are you too poor to buy servers for data? Maybe start some crowdfunding campaign for servers if you are broke? Recomended clubs are trash with 1 members. Sort results by stage time require gather all data again? Who created this page, students? Maybe send them for frontend training. This page is useless. You can't find there anything interesting, it's impossible. This page is only for joining clubs posted on reddit with link and this operation is pain in the ####. Websites during DDOS works better than this. It's not beta. It's not even alpha. Keep doing that and you will be done after WRC8 release. You had mostly positive reviews on steam before last update (75%+ positive recent reviews) and now you got mixed again with 53% positives. VR on streams looks like #####, great game promotion, streamers don't wan't to play it. You don't respect your customers. Keep it doing. SHAME ON YOU. 

• Disagree 1

10 hours ago, Fanatyk91 said:

If I were the person who is responsible for how clubs website looks like and works I would burn with shame. 200+ pages of inactive trash with 1 member. No option to sort, no option to filter. No info about club settings. Get data error on every page, Codemasters are you too poor to buy servers for data? Maybe start some crowdfunding campaign for servers if you are broke? Recomended clubs are trash with 1 members. Sort results by stage time require gather all data again? Who created this page, students? Maybe send them for frontend training. This page is useless. You can't find there anything interesting, it's impossible. This page is only for joining clubs posted on reddit with link and this operation is pain in the ####. Websites during DDOS works better than this. It's not beta. It's not even alpha. Keep doing that and you will be done after WRC8 release. You had mostly positive reviews on steam before last update (75%+ positive recent reviews) and now you got mixed again with 53% positives. VR on streams looks like #####, great game promotion, streamers don't wan't to play it. You don't respect your customers. Keep it doing. SHAME ON YOU. 

And who are you, young fellow?

• Haha 1

@PJTierney

I don't know if anyone mentioned it before. 

In clubs after 1 special stage the settings car are restored to the base version. We are playing championships and it is annoying.

That's not all - even though we're taking two spare wheels, the game doesn't see them on the second and thres episode in the loop.

All the fun is becoming lottery - please fix it 😉

23 hours ago, SimRallyPoland said:

In clubs after 1 special stage the settings car are restored to the base version. We are playing championships and it is annoying.

This was mentioned Day 1 😉

think it'll be resolved in Version 1.8. Won't confirm 100% until I see patch notes 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, parginos said:

Are clubs down today? I cant go in my clubs in game or at the browser.

Me either. 

image.png

Down for me too when I checked at work earlier and seem to be the same now.

I'll notify the relevant people first thing in the morning.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Can we get a chat inside multiplayer lobby? I know it would be hard to write anything on consoles but it doesn't mean PC players don't need this feature.

• Like 1

After being yesterday all day with the Clubs blocked, today they have half fixed it but the time has run the same even if they denied us the possibility of performing our tests. With the Official Club of Codemasters it was not going to be less, so you have robbed me of part of a test as well as many others.
Decision: you can put the evidence of your Club where you fit at least on my part, since it is what you are looking for

• Confused 2

A championship can’t be edited once it’s begun, not without deleting the entire thing. It’s just unfortunate timing that the outage was the same day the last event was ending 😞 

It's a shame the current Clubs platform, having been redesigned from scratch, presents so many limitations that one would think to be basic features. It's a platform with so much potential.

Club championships are fun, although no prizes of some kind are given..

Wish we have more time for the web auto log off.. 2 times I had to re create custom championship, because of auto log off

Also, something happens to cars after each stage.. they seem getting damaged between the end of a stage and the start of the next one.

The damage bug is about to get fixed in the next patch 1.8, among a few other annoyances.

• Like 1