DiRT Rally 2.0: General Clubs Discussion

Posted (edited)

Cant see existing club memberships in-game. Only new ones I join. 

As an admin of our club I would rather not leave and re-join. 

Edit, tried rejoining another. No change. Only NEW club memberships show in game. Did I miss the line that said old clubs dont work in DR2?

Edited by FlannelNZ
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Nvm

Edited by Decks
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Decks said:

Is there any way to see what car people have been using in the results?

Recent results stage by stage so far.

--- from discord feedback

@Clubs

something's wrong with the assists filter, it says most people are using assists. Is it because of the clutch override and automatic wipers lol? Assists should only be mechanical ones tbh(edited)

unknown.png

TL;DR: Remove the automatic wipers, clutch override and exterior cameras from the assists filter boolean list

Assists filter should be strict to mechanical assists only, like in DR1

Edited by Riggs
  • Agree 2

If have everything OFF in assists (have done since before clubs launched) and it still says I have assists ON in the club filter - so who know what is classed as no assists?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, mimimomo said:

If have everything OFF in assists (have done since before clubs launched) and it still says I have assists ON in the club filter - so who know what is classed as no assists?

What camera do you use? I have a feeling external cams are classified as assists now. 

9 minutes ago, Pfei said:

What camera do you use? I have a feeling external cams are classified as assists now. 

Yes, external cams are one the assists that is turned off - I use head cam. You only have dash cam and head cam available with that assist off.

I do have a custom camera.xml with more front/back range - so maybe that is detected?

So guys, can you recommend any good leagues that have 12 stages, hardcore damage and rare service stops? I want to put myself to the test. 🙂

- Multi class events and the ability to filter car classes as well as overall results when viewing the leaderboard. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback everyone, keep it coming 🙂 

I've compiled what was posted so far and will pass it on to the team.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

It seem that on your EXPERT DIRT club, gamers can use assists. Or perhaps the Assists filter is reversed ???

100 results on this screen shot with the assists filter on =>

Annotation 2019-06-13 105059.jpg

19 results with assists filter off ( with 15:00.000 anywhere ? , filter reversed so it is a penality for using an assist ?) =>

1901982922_Annotation2019-06-13110430.thumb.jpg.20a38b278c45edebb1ff27992dcc8502.jpg

Edited by Didd31

it looks that for some reason in DR 2.0 we cant have hardcore rally events with 1) more than 12 stages, 2) mixed stages, and 3) controllable service park selection .... so we are talking for multiple online hotllapping.....good work Codemasters...keep on going....

With the user with the Deluxe content gives me the error that they have already warned and as I do not want to lose my progress, I intend to wait until they solve it, so I can not play with that user at this time, but I can enter the Web and access the Clubs.
I have another user without the Deluxe content with which I can play because with that the error mentioned above has not come out, but I can not access the Web because the error comes out saying that I have broken the page. They still wonder why people do not want to buy their game?

Con el usuario con el contenido Deluxe me da el error del que ya han avisado y como no quiero perder mi progreso, pretendo esperar hasta que lo solucionen, por lo que no puedo jugar con dicho usuario en éste momento, pero sí puedo entrar en la Web y acceder a los Clubs.
Tengo otro usuario sin el contenido Deluxe con el que puedo jugar porque con ese no ha salido el error anteriormente citado, pero no puedo acceder a la Web porque sale el error diciendo que yo he roto la página. Todavía se preguntan porque la gente no quiere comprar su juego?

Clubs bugs:

- Vehicle Tuning is reseting to default at every stage.

- You can't repair punctures in the same even if you have spares.

- Ironically punctures are repaired when you proceed to the next stage (with no service), although you didn't take spares. This one is reported in the bug thread, #20 in the list.

• Agree 1

btw, when do you expect the final version of clubs?

I mean, will we have different & new options?, for example:

disable owned cars & engineers, enable different categories in the same event, ...

include Sweden, and Germany also would be fine...

and about a possible spectator mode for Rally and RX as it was in D4?

all of this is included in 1.5 update 😞

Thanks all

• Like 1

I would like to propose that the championships can be configured in such a way that the individual events (besides being able to execute more than 12 stages) can also be configured the start and end time of each event individually, for example, a championship of 6 rallies, can set up a rally of 18/24 stages, run in a period of 4 hours on a Saturday, added to a period of 4 hours on a Sunday and a period of 4 hours for example on a Wednesday (for those who could not on the weekend) and the next Rally, similar in the next week, and so the next rallies. All included in the same championship, and I would like more than one championship to be set at the same time in each club.
What do you think?Iit would be great.

• Agree 1

The cars in Clubs don't stay dirty between stages, unlike in career mode. I don't like it. Is it a bug?

Allright, think I've spotted a decently severe bug with the overall results.

In the Expert Dirt league you set up I ended up on P33 after the first event (I'm Arete on steam). https://dirtrally2.com/clubs/club/179043/results/championship/0/event/0

But looking at the current standings, it does not seem to reflect the result of the first event:

https://dirtrally2.com/clubs/club/179043/standings/current/

For example, I didn't get a single point (I'm Dytut on racenet). Batatas who got a full 200 points is only 3rd in event 1. In general, it looks quite weird. Think you have to bugfix the Championship standings.

Time result not equal to the championship points.

Why? and how?

I'm around P50 but got no point.

Posted (edited)

I can confirm and am slightly not amused...

Position 24 apparently results in... Ah ZERO points, huh?

image.png

image.png

The driver who got 199 Points did not even finish the event...

Edited by SkyRex

Another bug (separate post)

Apparently the timing seems off. I set the DRC Rally to 3 Days and 12 hours. Which ticked down correctly ingame.
Now the website is telling me the event is already finished. roughly 48 hours after starting

• Haha 1

- It would be nice if you had the option to force 'return to main menu' to only be available during service.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dytut said:

Allright, think I've spotted a decently severe bug with the overall results.

In the Expert Dirt league you set up I ended up on P33 after the first event (I'm Arete on steam). https://dirtrally2.com/clubs/club/179043/results/championship/0/event/0

But looking at the current standings, it does not seem to reflect the result of the first event:

https://dirtrally2.com/clubs/club/179043/standings/current/

For example, I didn't get a single point (I'm Dytut on racenet). Batatas who got a full 200 points is only 3rd in event 1. In general, it looks quite weird. Think you have to bugfix the Championship standings.

Was just going to report this too. 

D4 clubs standings and points was also broken from the start and as far as i know it still broken. So all community rally event had to be manually handled by the community moderators.

Please do not repeat that mess again.

Its super important that we can trust the result that is shown on the clubs page.

Edited by mirk1983
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

When I want to submit a championship to Monte Carlo, nothing happens, but when I choose Spain everything works.

Edited by sambarally

3 hours ago, sambarally said:

When I want to submit a championship to Monte Carlo, nothing happens, but when I choose Spain everything works.

We had a similar issue, I believe the workaround was to create a single stage Monte championship, and then edit it up to 12 stages.

• Agree 1