Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT Rally 2.0: General Clubs Discussion

PJTierney

• PJTierney unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 4/8/2020 at 7:46 PM, danielofifi said:

I made a custom championship in clubs, I try to hit the "submit championship" button but it doesn't do anything. I put a lot of effort into this, don't want to lose it all. Any ideas guys?

Racenet (the server) has been causing a lot of problems recently. I would assume that the difficulties that you’ve been experiencing are related to Racenet issues.

1 hour ago, FarmerCee said:

Racenet (the server) has been causing a lot of problems recently. I would assume that the difficulties that you’ve been experiencing are related to Racenet issues.

Thanks for your answer. It's been a couple of days and still the submit button does nothing. Really frustrating.

What kinda madness is the point scoring system?  I have doing a Few Leagues with a few mates, one of which got more points for a 14th in an early rally, than I did for 3rd in the following one.  What’s stranger, is on the last event we did there, I beat him by 4 places and he scored higher than I did??

• Social Media & Community Team
51 minutes ago, egkas90 said:

Hello everyone....i already searched too much about Clubs Point System....i will organise a club in the next days...but i still don't know how it works...maybe @PJTierney can you pls give some information about??

The short answer is that it’s proportional based on the number of people that enter, roughly 10% of entrants get points I think.

I looked it up when helping set up The Solberg World Cup, apparently there’s some complex mathematics behind it and it’s not a simple “player 1 in a 500 person club gets 500 points”.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, in another club, we are 2 rallies in.  I have won both Events but am third in the Championship points.  I got Zero points for the first win?

With lockdown, people are winning physical prizes all over he world based on clubs & the broken points system.

Is it something that can be looked at?

• 2 weeks later...

Folks,

Does anyone know how to fix the loop when trying to access the clubsite? I get the below message

image.thumb.png.c4d0a5b5f80c8378beeeaba46d8b0bbc.png

When I click manage account I get this

image.thumb.png.5aed225133db7250f6deb6dd3ace6e0e.png

It does not update and goes back to the previous page. I cannot access my Racenet account from my XBOX ONE at all, despite hundreds of attempts. 3 weeks in and wondering why I actually decided to move from Forza 7 to this!

Thanks

Archived