Looking for league PS4

Looking for one or two leagues, for F1 2019. I am very experienced, learning no assists so not as fast as usual, can race Ledgend AI though. I am also safe driver and quiet, no messing. PS4. Free every night.

Hey Mate! We'd love to have you in the Race Spec F1 2019 Series.

Here's the link to our Sign-Up Thread for further info:

11 hours ago, PureDriving said:

I can't do random days/start times pal. Thanks for the offer though.

Hi mate, not sure what you mean by random day/start times, I think you've misunderstood slightly. We will have multiple leagues and the day and time for each will be set and consistent (they won't change), but just aren't confirmed yet (hopefully shortly). You'll be assigned to league based on your availability, and if you're free every night that shouldn't be an issue? Is there a particular day that you're looking for, and what's your location/timezone?

Ah, it says once the day is set to suit drivers; then the day/time is locked. Fair enough. I can only do Monday or Friday right now. I could do Saturday if it was 6pm start, no later. Do you think you have something on those days? I am Irish, so GMT+1.

I am interested in f3 mondays but I cannot fill out the form as I have reset my times on f1 2018. I will just add you later on PSN.