F1 ® 2019 – Your Frequently Asked Questions

On 6/24/2019 at 4:46 AM, ffigueir said:

How does car handling differ from 2018 ?

No... it's identic

4 hours ago, Akkan74 said:

It would be great if they would implement an option for the time tower. Maybe standard (like it is now), Advanced (like it is now + leader and teammate) and full. Also you should choose if you want to see the full names or the three letter abreviation (otherwise it makes no sense to have them).

I would also like to could set the gap permanent (like in spectator mode), because mostly I'm so concentrated on track that i didn't see it when it's shown. Mostly it is shown in corners where i don't have the time to look up left on my screen. On the straights it would be easy but then it's gone.

Exactly....

Will glove customisation be made available in single player/career?

Posted (edited)

WHERE IS THE BLOODY CHAMPIONSHIP MODES FOR MULTIPLAYER *** IS THIS. At the very least allow realistic cars in leagues or just add in the championship option back in the game like there was in 2018. @Faya

Edited by Thomasscott
  • Agree 2

Will glove customisation be made available in single player/career?

no, just helmet, would make no sense when this comes to the career mode as drivers need to wear official team gear

2 hours ago, svensenk86 said:

no, just helmet, would make no sense when this comes to the career mode as drivers need to wear official team gear

I'm sure this could be implemented in future with sponsor overlays depending on your team, would just add another element of customisation as drivers in the same team (Lewis/Valtteri) have different gloves irl.

On 6/27/2019 at 9:39 PM, Thomasscott said:

WHERE IS THE BLOODY CHAMPIONSHIP MODES FOR MULTIPLAYER *** IS THIS. At the very least allow realistic cars in leagues or just add in the championship option back in the game like there was in 2018. @Faya

Just use the League Feature

Where is the day 1 patch? Still coming this weekend? Already out? Never saw my game get a big update on Steam, there are also no update news...

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

If you start from Damage 1 then you're basically back to default as the default tyres have the same look as Damage level 1 and so look daft when you come out of the pits on a grand prix weekend on brand new tyres and they already look scrubbed . 

Default Codemasters textures

3.thumb.jpg.31dfd241e7e6f4a0d9f7337126eaa0d1.jpg

Real life (my textures) fix

2.thumb.jpg.19080d5a3fe112ab5a85906bbc67ce92.jpg

Please add a patch to fix this problem!

Edited by Dmitry Sorokin
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Ok, since there are official driver transfers in the game, a question:

• For example, Valtteri Bottas moves to Haas, is he going to change his helmet, like his helmet with a new colour, sponsors and new design etc?

Are the helmets going to be changed when a driver gets transferred to an other team?

This year F1 is full of ****! ABS and ATC don't work! 
The player in the rain ride unrealistic, but AI in the rain ride on rails, and do not make mistakes! 
The texture of tyres is horrible and untrue! Fines for cutting corners are unreasonable! 
Check the wheels on the Chicane in real life is not punishable by a fine! 
Only after 7 hours I realized what F1 2019 is worth. But no one will return my money now! 
If this happens every year - I will never buy this fake F1 !

• Disagree 1

When will you update car sound to more TV realism?
When will customisable HUB be available for Xbox one?

Posted (edited)

Hola, hoy empezaron los eventos semanales hasta aquí todo bien, el caso es la clasificación marcas un tiempo y en la general marca medio y segundo  más de tiempo. No puede ser que marque un 1.5.5 y la general marca 1.6.5

Edited by evolutionero

What about random mechanical failures for players, on career mode? When we get it?

On 6/30/2019 at 10:37 AM, CoD2018 said:

Ok, since there are official driver transfers in the game, a question:

• For example, Valtteri Bottas moves to Haas, is he going to change his helmet, like his helmet with a new colour, sponsors and new design etc?

Are the helmets going to be changed when a driver gets transferred to an other team?

No. The helmets will stay the same.

i13k4nyemk631.png

• Thanks 1

I don't know why there isn't the number 71 in the list of the available number for career. The number 71 could be free because there isn't a driver in Formula 1 that used it. Could someone give me an answer??

Posted (edited)
Will formula 2 go online? , I hope so, I'm looking forward 
(thank you google  jeje)
Edited by Albaricoque210

30 minutes ago, Formick said:

I don't know why there isn't the number 71 in the list of the available number for career. The number 71 could be free because there isn't a driver in Formula 1 that used it. Could someone give me an answer??

Because that's Weber's number

• Like 1

I HAVE THE IMPRESSION THAT THIS FORUM SERVES TO PUT US IN ANOTHER USELESS PATCH. WHEN WILL BE FIXED THE GAME? WHEN WILL BE FIXED BRAKING ASSIST? WHEN WILL BE FIXED THE STABILITY OF THE CAR? WHEN THEY FIXED THE TYRE? TRY the FOR YOUR MONEY PASS a WHOLE SEASON of F1 IN THIS F1 **** 2019. YOU HAVE CREATED A NEW GAME, BUT THEY DO NOT PLAY IN IT. YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR US AND NOT FOR THEIR PROFIT!

• Disagree 1

Can the blue flag algorithm be updated please? I was unable to unlap myself without being penalized in a 100% race. I'm not sure how far ahead of a car you need to be to not get a blue flag but it basically destroyed our race as a few of us were involved in turn 1 crashes and couldn't get back on the lead lap as we weren't allowed to pass cars on the lead lap without a penalty.