Rewards for veterans?

Hi,

Been playing for a long time and I’m stuck at level 25 and 9999 cup points. Still playing though but it would be nice to have new goals to achieve.

Thanks

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

You me and a whole load of other game races are in the same position ....!!!.... I’m not sure whether you are aware Community spokesman for F1 mobile racing is Chris Groves Drop him a few lines about your Concerns and see whether or not he can assist us all, You never know you might be that missing link we have all been waiting for to take us to another dimension.

P.s Join the club we are all waiting to join another level or levels

Edited by Colinobe

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:25 PM, Norrin78 said:

Hi,

Been playing for a long time and I’m stuck at level 25 and 9999 cup points. Still playing though but it would be nice to have new goals to achieve.

Thanks

Hey there 🙂 

Whilst there is no specific system for additional rewards to players who've progressed the furthest (alongside in-game stuff like currency and R&D parts), we're working on something right now that will change the way that top players in Duel mode will experience the game. It's something that the community have been asking for, so we're finalising some changes that will offer long-term players more reasons to jump in, compete and fight to keep their place at the top of the progression ladder. 

It won't be an immediate addition but we're hoping to reveal this, explain more and add it to the game during the summer 🙂 

• Agree 3

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:46 PM, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey there 🙂 

Whilst there is no specific system for additional rewards to players who've progressed the furthest (alongside in-game stuff like currency and R&D parts), we're working on something right now that will change the way that top players in Duel mode will experience the game. It's something that the community have been asking for, so we're finalising some changes that will offer long-term players more reasons to jump in, compete and fight to keep their place at the top of the progression ladder. 

It won't be an immediate addition but we're hoping to reveal this, explain more and add it to the game during the summer 🙂 

Hey hey :classic_biggrin:

That sounds awsome.Looking forward to it.I was wondering why are the trophys caped at 9999.It would be nice to go infinite and Leaderboard for Duels.Weekly,monthly,yearly,total.Greetings all.Race you around!!

On 6/14/2019 at 12:46 PM, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey there 🙂 

Looking forward to this!