F1® 2019 - Compatible Wheels And Controllers

Not all buttons are supported on my Fanatec F1 2019 Limited F1 steering wheel.
ABS vibration is not synonymous.

When will this finally be fixed? ( PS4 )

• Agree 3

4 hours ago, AyrtonRIP said:

After updating the firmware on my t300rs my TM open wheel add on is not working. On my pc the mapping and buttons are working fine. On my PS4 only the PS button is working, after that nothing. It's not appearing in game.... 😞

What to do??

Did you change the mode switch from PS4 to PS3 when updating? And did you change it back to PS4 before connecting to the PS4? I believe you should only switch the mode switch when the wheel is disconnected from power (the USB is enough as it disables the mains adapter until it's plugged in). 

1 hour ago, LILLHELM said:

I hope this can be fixed for you. Can you update us regarding this? Especially because you are on Ps4. Thanks

10 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Did you change the mode switch from PS4 to PS3 when updating? And did you change it back to PS4 before connecting to the PS4? I believe you should only switch the mode switch when the wheel is disconnected from power (the USB is enough as it disables the mains adapter until it's plugged in). 

After putting my original wheel on, and the the tm open wheel again it worked! Don't know what it was, maybe a small installment issue :)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AyrtonRIP said:

After putting my original wheel on, and the the tm open wheel again it worked! Don't know what it was, maybe a small installment issue 🙂

Maybe the connector wasn't mated properly. Glad it's resolved for you (and for me as I've just picked up an Open Wheel).

Posted (edited)

@Faya, I need more vibration on the kerbs in Xbox One S controller (PC, Windows 10)

Edited by CavSTiago

18 hours ago, LILLHELM said:

I also bought the flagship Fanatec Clubsport Wheel F1 2019 for PS4. None of the thumb wheel encoders, rocker switches, or dials in the middle work. And I agree, no vibration felt from the wheel itself. is this wheel ever going to function @Faya?

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, CavSTiago said:

@Faya, I need more vibration on the kerbs in Xbox One S controller (PC, Windows 10)

"Ooh Matron!" 🤣

On 6/26/2019 at 10:41 AM, AScott said:

😞 well that sucks,

@Faya Could you add much needed support for the buttons please, I need all the buttons I can get.

But they don't even work in the Xbox UI, or any game, not just F1 so this isn't a Codemasters issue.

2 hours ago, CarloLewis said:

But they don't even work in the Xbox UI, or any game, not just F1 so this isn't a Codemasters issue.

They work in Project Cars, cause SMS added support, so it isn't a Logitech issue.

On 6/27/2019 at 4:16 PM, AScott said:

They work in Project Cars, cause SMS added support, so it isn't a Logitech issue.

On Xbox they do not work. Xbox is absurdly limited with button mapping. No RT, RSB, LT, LSB, no dials, switches, or left stick. 

I have the HORI racing wheel Could this be supported as well? 

So stunned to race with this wheel

@LoyalFoxx

Yes, the HORI Apex is not in the list but it works fantastic in f1 2019 I play with it, if you buy the game write to me a message and I share with you the calibration and the rotation of the HORI

2 hours ago, LoyalFoxx said:

I have the HORI racing wheel Could this be supported as well? 

So stunned to race with this wheel

Yes, the HORI Apex is not in the list but it works fantastic in f1 2019 I play with it, if you buy the game write to me a message and I share with you the calibration and the rotation of the HORI

•  

We won't stop asking until we get an offical statement from CM. It feels like you just promote your partnership to generate better sales figures. Fanatec produces promotional videos about the development of F1 2019 and their Podium Series so that the customer believes that the complete product is fully compatible with the game. We mentioned these concerns during the beta and no CM-employee has ever responded, which is quiet dissappointing for the people which spent their time to find bugs and issues during the beta process.

Feel free to comment here (it's btw the most commented topic in the technical assistance forum)

• Agree 4

For xbox/ps4 they should add a shifter button for extra button mapping...

@PJTierney Logitech G920 LSB & RSB buttons, can you add support please,

Other game devolpers added support. 

Hi,

I have Thrustmaster T300, and I just get the F! 2019 for PS4, but in the optios only appear the joystic.  The wheel starts ok and I have download the file on pc and here works fine, but again I go to the game and no wheel appears, but somo buttons work, something strange, can anyone help please.  I am new here.  Thanks a lot.

Why is the Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 STILL not listed as compatible with PC?   All indications are that it's 100% compatible, and it's been compatible with the F1 series ever since it was released!  Note that this is a PS4 AND PC wheel base.  It's listed under the PS4 section, but not the PC section.

Now i noticed that on windows 10 via steam using ps4 controller the layout is that of a xbox controller when will this change? Hitting the wrong buttons sometimes in the menu's

Hi everybody! I read the list and i am very sad. I have a Hori RWA steering wheel and a see i can't use them. 

On 01/07/2019 at 16:06, samuelsarm270 said:

@LoyalFoxx

Sim, o HORI Apex não está na lista, mas funciona fantástico em f1 2019 Eu brinco com ele, se você comprar o jogo escreva-me uma mensagem e eu compartilho com você a calibração e a rotação do HORI

Hello Could you help me with the configuration of the steering wheel Hori for f1 2019?

Posted (edited)
On 6/27/2019 at 11:16 PM, AScott said:

That is codemaster's fault, Project Cars has got managed it. Not Microsoft's fault when codemaster can not manage it after 1 year past of the Patch from Microsoft to asign the Buttons to wheels. The Quote bis me is wrong, i want to reply on @DaleRossi. His answer is stupid, because you can asign the lsb and rsb buttons on xbox, when you will. Codemaster will not be as also the fanatec f1 PS 4 Version doesn't work properly with all his buttons and switches on ps4 like expected 

Edited by Mav7442
  • Disagree 1