F1® 2019 - Compatible Wheels And Controllers

Seen a few comments about the Hori Apex Racing wheel, will this work for F1 2019 on PC and how is the wheel, wanting to make the jump from pad to wheel.

Read that is has a force feelback lite can't justify paying £150 plus at the minute for a T150 or TMX.

Hi all,

I've got PS 4 Pro with dualshock 4 controller and I'm a newbie in F1 2018. I know about this

kind of controller doesn't so good for this game but can you tell me if are there any

sensitivity settings that I use to change the behaviour of wheel ?

Any suggestions ?

Greetings

Willy

On 11/1/2019 at 10:25 PM, AdamFreeman said:

Seen a few comments about the Hori Apex Racing wheel, will this work for F1 2019 on PC and how is the wheel, wanting to make the jump from pad to wheel.

Read that is has a force feelback lite can't justify paying £150 plus at the minute for a T150 or TMX.

any help on this @RedDevilKT please?

On 9/23/2019 at 5:19 AM, SingaporeTrackLizard said:

a

Fanatec Podium series w/ club sport V3 pedals. I just upgraded from the T300 (F1 rim w/ T3PA pro pedals), and I’m super impressed with the quality, the smoothness, and the strength of the FFB. 

hello guys,

do you know about this steering wheel www.formulasteeringwheel.com ?

It's compatible with Fanatec and Thrustmaster dases and for PC, Xbox, and PS4

all the buttons and encoders work also on consoles!!!

What your impressions about it?

IMG_5583.jpeg

1 hour ago, Markuz05 said:

hello guys,

do you know about this steering wheel www.formulasteeringwheel.com ?

It's compatible with Fanatec and Thrustmaster dases and for PC, Xbox, and PS4

all the buttons and encoders work also on consoles!!!

What your impressions about it?

IMG_5583.jpeg

It’s pretty sweet, but don’t waste your money on it unless you are going to iracing. 

Posted (edited)

Hi ShelbyUSA, 

it will be soon compatible with iRacing and thanks to the available remote update system we will update all the steering wheels already sold.

after that we will work to make it compatible with AssettoCorsa and rfactor as well.

stay tuned 🙂 

Edited by eSportSim
  • Agree 1

@Faya 

Hi,

I noted, after a firmware update of my TX Racing Wheel with F1 Add-on, when I move the encoder quickly for setup the DMF It got only one input. I saw on settings and It remove the input after my second input. So now I can't move quickly the ERS or Fuel and it's a little bit frustrating for me right now. Can you help me to understand if really can be the driver update of my wheel? Because this "problem" I had also in June but I don't remember how after maybe a game update everything was fine. Thank you... Oh when we will know something of F1 2020 😁?

@Faya 

Hi,

I noted, after a firmware update of my TX Racing Wheel with F1 Add-on, when I move the encoder quickly for setup the DMF It got only one input. I saw on settings and It remove the input after my second input. So now I can't move quickly the ERS or Fuel and it's a little bit frustrating for me right now. Can you help me to understand if really can be the driver update of my wheel? Because this "problem" I had also in June but I don't remember how after maybe a game update everything was fine. Thank you... Oh when we will know something of F1 2020 😁?

Faya doesn’t work there anymore. 

21 minutes ago, MostRonin said:

Ok, so who can give me an answare about this problem or where I must ask this?

We don't know anymore. 

On 10/17/2019 at 11:02 PM, ShelbyUSA said:

Yep, you are right. It’s a codemasters issue. But, you will not get support on this, as they dont give a flying F. Sorry. 

I'm amazed that people are still going with this inaccurate info.  It's never been a Codemasters issue.  It is a Microsoft/Xbox problem and always has been.  The problem is the Xbox does not fully implement/support the Fanatec SDK.  This is a problem for every single racing game on Xbox if you use a Fanatec base.  Your RT/LT are hard coded as gas/brake unlike on PS4 where those L2/R2 can be re-assigned to other functions as the pedals are separate inputs.  People keep bringing up PC2 but that's an apples to oranges comparison.  That is resolved via a workaround using keyboards, etc.  The hard-coded controller face button limitations are still a problem all the same.  Again, it's at the OS level on the Xbox, not in any game.

People need to be complaining on the Xbox forums on Microsoft.com and demanding that Xbox properly support the Fanatec SDK.  That would solve the problem.

Edited by BadFlounder
  • Agree 1

Hola, una pregunta, noto que despues de la actualizacion, en las curvas cerradas mi auto hace 2 o hasta tres movimientos para doblar, con el volante, juego con mando, y con solamente los cambios automaticos, despues todo manual. sera el analogico que me anda mal, o tendria que probar con un reglaje, quizas tenga subviraje, o es un problema del juego? 

On 2/14/2020 at 10:36 PM, Sennatico said:

Hola, una pregunta, noto que despues de la actualizacion, en las curvas cerradas mi auto hace 2 o hasta tres movimientos para doblar, con el volante, juego con mando, y con solamente los cambios automaticos, despues todo manual. sera el analogico que me anda mal, o tendria que probar con un reglaje, quizas tenga subviraje, o es un problema del juego? 

This is an English language forum, you need to post details of your wheel and the specific issue, not in this thread.

Help - I have just purchase from Fanatec (waiting delivery) the ClubSport Steering Wheel F1 Esports as per the Codemasters "Compatible wheels and controllers Blog"  - see here - http://blog.codemasters.com/f1/06/f1-2019-compatible-wheels-and-controllers/ that clearly states this Fanatec wheel is compatible with my Xbox. However I have just discovered this steering wheel may only be compatible with PS4 and PC - is this correct codemaster?