Sign in to follow this  

Chance of career challenge game

Codemasters now have been making the F1 games since 2010 and have had the license since 2009. I'm still hoping we might see a game on next-gen that features all these seasons into 1 game, like EA did with 1999-2002 in F1 Career Challenge. Being able to play a next-gen game with the championship winning Brawn of Button, racing Michael Schumacher in the Mercedes, having lost teams like Caterham, Virgin, BMW, Renault and tracks like Valencia, Turkey, Korea and not having to choose between Hockenheim or the Nurburgring. 

Is it too much too hope for that we might see a game like that in the future or maybe as a DLC for F1 2015? I would be even willing to pay for an upgrade pack 2009-2013. Does anybody else think this would be a nice additional content?

I'd love to have every track from all previous CM F1 games in 1 single game, preferably on the disc, but I wouldn't mind them adding the extra tracks as DLC as long as the price is reasonable.

It's too much to ask for with their current licence, which only allows them to use teams, cars and drivers from the current season. When they did the Classic stuff for 2013 they had to license all that separately, which is doubtless one of the reasons it didn't reappear in 2014.

I always liked the idea of this but with the way F1 is cant really see it ever happening :( also doubt cm would put the work into it to make it work as we would expect. I know nothing about the licence but imo it cant be that hard to have more tracks available tho (even dlc) Id be happy with the ones that were lost since the first game (classics also) Im hoping if we do get Jerez as a track cm will finally do pre season testing and some proper R@d to actualy do something other than drive around in the practice/test sessions. One of my wishlists anyway :)