Sign in to follow this  

Different Engineer for every team

Hey guys, this is something i saw quite a lot of people wanting for a few years, imagine if the game had more engineers..

For instance, when you drive for Ferrari your engineer speaks with italian accent, or when you drive for McLaren with a british one and a German one for Mercedes
Simple things like that make the experience way better.

(Also please give us the 90 years anivessary livery for Ferrari, ffs, and add cooldown lap)

• Agree 3

this would be an awesome little improvement, but I don`t think so that it will happen this year

Awesome idea, team radio could also be baised on actual drivers skill levels, for example Lewis could cry to James over the radio when hes incapable of passing due to lacking skill of overtaking Bottas,

Or mybe could have a toto on the radio telling Lewis to speed up and think of the team when hes having a tantrum, driving slow trying to ruin Merc and his team mates race like in Abu Dhabi 2016,

I have the same idea but with one more thing to add it..

driver's own voices for the team radio commands/messages...

it shouldn't be so hard to add a few sentences for every driver's voice...

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, mscforever said:

I have the same idea but with one more thing to add it..

driver's own voices for the team radio commands/messages...

it shouldn't be so hard to add a few sentences for every driver's voice...

Thats why voice commands is there. You are the driver adn you have your own voiice and can talk to your engineer. Imo ading a voice to driver will ruin the experience but hey its just me

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Auryel27 said:

Thats why voice commands is there. You are the driver adn you have your own voiice and can talk to your engineer. Imo ading a voice to driver will ruin the experience but hey its just me

Currently no voice commands on Xbox, unless you have a Kinect which Microsoft have discounted.