Petition for HUD customization for consoles

HUD customization for consoles (Petition)  

34 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Customization HUD for consoles?

• Yes
    • No
    • Whatever

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 6/24/2019 at 02:59

Guys ,I created this post asking for help and also your opinion on the issue of HUD being able to be customizable on PC and on other platforms is not possible.

Please, I am not here to cause any type of controversy, respect to all the platforms and I only think unfair because I play in the console and I feel hurt by knowing that I am paying for the game but I will receive it with different options of another platform, being that this is something I asked for a lot here in the forum. Many may think that it is just a matter of HUD, but there is no plausible justification for Codemasters' decision not to put the option, you may see this as useless, but for me it would be a very good thing, since since the previous Games F1, I would like to have this option.

Thanks everyone, if I made a mistake or did something that is against the policies of the forum, I'm sorry.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Yes please. Something similar happened in the past when they initially had the camera editor for PC exclusively. After many requests on the forums they actually decided to add it for consoles in a patch around release day. Let's hope this will achieve the same! 🙂

Edited by Worntoathread

Yes most definitely! Unless due to console specific restrictions, all versions of the game should be the same!

Most definitely NOT! Players should be concentrating on racing, not info that that distracts them, console racing online is already bad enough.

• Disagree 4

59 minutes ago, AScott said:

Most definitely NOT! Players should be concentrating on racing, not info that that distracts them, console racing online is already bad enough.

Yes I understand, but in the case it would be customizable, that is, you would put it in the way that would be most pleasing to you, in case here is that in the consoles we will be limited to not being able to customize, as I said in another post we do not have to please the side A nor the side B being, putting the customization, each one will play in the way that pleases you.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I think you should wait more details, how it works and what they mean by "cutomizable HUD"

If they did that there must be a real reason, just like graphics settings only on PC.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Mark008 said:

Yes I understand, but in the case it would be customizable, that is, you would put it in the way that would be most pleasing to you, in case here is that in the consoles we will be limited to not being able to customize, as I said in another post we do not have to please the side A nor the side B being, putting the customization, each one will play in the way that pleases you.

I understand what your saying but the poll says yes / no / whatever, my vote is no and my post gives my reason,

My personal choice is blank screen opacity on minuim, if I cant get info I need from the engineer or steering wheel, than Its info I dont need.

I do think Codies are listening with all the feedback about the new hud. I wouldn’t be surprised if we do get a few more options for it on console later down the line in a patch, much like what happened with Photo Mode. It’s probably easier for them to implement it in the PC build of the game and they can see what people think before committing to adding it to consoles as well. Guess we’ll see

13 hours ago, AScott said:

So happy you're here to tell us how to play the game the right way. What would we do without your expertise?

22 minutes ago, Andrew210227 said:

So happy you're here to tell us how to play the game the right way. What would we do without your expertise?

Your Welcome, anything else I can help you with, feel free to not ask :classic_rolleyes:

• Disagree 1

14 hours ago, AScott said:

You want to give me and many other players instructions? It's YOUR opinion that YOU want to concentrate on racing and YOU do not want to have that stuff. I'm fine with it, but please stop to talk for many players, they want the official broadcast style or customisation! It's a community problem = superficial Feedback and if here is a topic that does not match their opinions you all try to push it with nonsense comments. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

27 minutes ago, FIE said:

You want to give me and many other players instructions? It's YOUR opinion that YOU want to concentrate on racing and YOU do not want to have that stuff. I'm fine with it, but please stop to talk for many players, they want the official broadcast style or customisation! It's a community problem = superficial Feedback and if here is a topic that does not match their opinions you all try to push it with nonsense comments. 

Its a opinion not instructions actshirley :classic_rolleyes:

Yes its my opinion, well spotted 😉 

Again am not talking for many players :classic_rolleyes:

But clearly you are talking for many player :classic_rolleyes:

Again talking about many players "Commuinty problem" 🤣

You all try to push ?, well the reply was just to me, yet you talk about nonsense comments :classic_rolleyes:

Solution is as its allways been, but clearly you all are to highly educated to see it 🤣

Translation your reply is just a pointless post booster.

• Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

Great contribution to the thread.

Edited by AScott

I mean... if they're doing it for PC, then they may as well do it for consoles.

If Project Cars can do it, then so can F1.

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, Bankai3987 said:

I mean... if they're doing it for PC, then they may as well do it for consoles.

If Project Cars can do it, then so can F1.

Yes, true story. I hope they implement it.

But what is a customizable HUD or better what will be customizable on PC and does it make any sense on console? Customizability could mean building a tower of driver names in your HUD but it could also mean changing different HUD aspects on multiple screens. The first is what you want but it will probably be the latter what you will get. Do consoles even support multiple screens besides VR?