Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

Petition for HUD customization for consoles

HUD customization for consoles (Petition)  

34 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Customization HUD for consoles?

• Yes
    • No
    • Whatever

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 6/24/2019 at 02:59

10 hours ago, martbloke said:

Erm turn it off! Oh the simple things are too simple for simple people! đŸ€· #iwannamoanjusttomoanandtrollsowillalsoreplytosaidposttotrollsomemorewhichwillonlyaddtohowsadiam

I guess kinder garden hasn't go to reading yet for you,

Opacity only goes to 10 not 0, so thier is no way to turn it off, you keeping up so far ?

#Keepontrollingcausetrollingwhatyoudokeepontrollinguntilyourmommysaysitbedtime.

1 hour ago, blokeyface said:

BluntRS go find something better to do with your time, like play the game instead of trolling people

Its @BluntRS and its called replying to a comment, unlike what you done which is what your claiming, 

• Disagree 3

3 minutes ago, BluntRS said:

Its @BluntRS and its called replying to a comment, unlike what you done which is what your claiming, 

He is right BluntRS .

Go play the game and enjoy yourself.

Alternatively if you don't like the game find another that makes you happy.

Playing a game that evidently makes you unhappy BluntRS and thus constantly heading to the forum BluntRS makes no sense.

Be happy..

• Agree 1

yep BluntRS, for the sake of the whole forum BluntRS, do us a favour BluntRS and be a positive person BluntRS, no need for negativity BluntRS

15 minutes ago, blokeyface said:

yep BluntRS, for the sake of the whole forum BluntRS, do us a favour BluntRS and be a positive person BluntRS, no need for negativity BluntRS

Is this a "Rick and Morty" reference? 🙊🙉🙈

They did say did they not they were looking into putting this into consoles, I'm sure its somewhere on here 

5 hours ago, TomAAA said:

They did say did they not they were looking into putting this into consoles, I'm sure its somewhere on here 

Yes, that‘s why I keep asking @Faya about this....

14 hours ago, TomAAA said:

Cool, I knew there was something said about it

yep but now they have to make it happen or again it was nothing more than empty promises!

Edited by AllenB2609

2 hours ago, Roberto31 said:

When can we expect HUD customisation available for consoles? 

F1 2021.

Jokes aside, would like to know as well, it's a must have feature for all platforms. 

• Agree 2

Agree, I was also looking forward to this. Since I started driving with a telemetry dash on my actual wheel I've been wanting to turn off the annoying MFD pop-ups for each and every ERS and fuel mix adjustment.

Currently the closest I can get is by reducing the HUD opacity to 10%, it doesn't go lower for some reason.  But then you lose the proximity arrows as well which I definitely need without a virtual mirror.. So yeah, some more freedom in customisation would be more than welcome 🙂

Edited by Worntoathread
  • Agree 1

The only thing that shows up is the MFD menu if you have it all off. That should be simple enough to just have those functions on the wheel. 

• Like 1

To my opinion there is kind of discrimination how codemasters excludes console players from HUD customization

Edited by Roberto31
  • Agree 1

Hi all, unfortunately we aren't currently looking to bring this into consoles versions for F1 2019 but we appreciate the enthusiasm and eagerness for the feature and I will pass that onto the team for future consideration. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Disagree 1

40 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

Hi all, unfortunately we aren't currently looking to bring this into consoles versions for F1 2019 but we appreciate the enthusiasm and eagerness for the feature and I will pass that onto the team for future consideration. 

@RedDevilKT If we can't get full customisation, would you please consider a simple option to turn off the MFD pop-up in the OSD settings?

Driving in cockpit cam and using shortcut buttons for ERS and Fuel, I don't need the MFD at all as I have all the info on the wheel and use an app/dash but the game doesn't allow to turn it off. I absolutely hate how it has to pop up 20 times a lap each time I change a setting, I prefer to drive with minimal/no HUD. I can't be the only one who's annoyed by this. 

Edited by Worntoathread
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, Worntoathread said:

@RedDevilKT If we can't get full customisation, would you please consider a simple option to turn off the MFD pop-up in the OSD settings?

Driving in cockpit cam and using shortcut buttons for ERS and Fuel, I don't need the MFD at all as I have all the info on the wheel and use an app/dash but the game doesn't allow to turn it off. I absolutely hate how it has to pop up 20 times a lap each time I change a setting, I prefer to drive with minimal/no HUD. I can't be the only one who's annoyed by this. 

Great reply @Worntoathread. I am in need of the same. I use Sim Dashboard on my wheel and dont need the MFD at all and it is annoying and distracting while i am racing. If i am correct, you can put it off completely, but it will also stop showing the arrows etc what i don't want. I hope CM can help with this.

20190520_120347.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/30/2019 at 1:42 PM, RedDevilKT said:

Well, thank you for nothing...

• Agree 1